SOLD: Osborn EOS speakers in sassafras

SOLD
Item Condition: As new
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Bentleigh
State: VIC
Payment Method: Bank Xfer,cash
Reason for selling: Getting out of HiFi

Further information:

Greg Osborn EOS loudspeakers in stunning sassfras finish.

RRP $2430  in custom finish.

Speakers are 5 months old and unused.

details from website:

https://www.osbornloudspeakers.com.au/eos

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

j.jpg

n.jpg

A.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

h.jpg

i.jpg

j.jpg

k.jpg

m.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 4

Syrot-they sound better than they look-and I dont have shares in Greg Osborns company.

Antman70- I tried them out for approx 20 minutes -then I just never got round to connect them up.

To all- thankyou for your comments- can I just say consider Australian made HiFI products first, they really are world beaters.

11 minutes ago, Eskay said:

Syrot-they sound better than they look-and I dont have shares in Greg Osborns company.

Antman70- I tried them out for approx 20 minutes -then I just never got round to connect them up.

To all- thankyou for your comments- can I just say consider Australian made HiFI products first, they really are world beaters.

Being a proud owner of Weston acoustics KT120 amp and a pair of  Wyndham Audio CH2's...I'd have to agree