FS: IsoTek EVO3 Sirius Power Conditioning Board (Black)

Item Condition: Brand new
Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Wantirna
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash, Paypal +2.6%, Payid
Reason for selling: Not needed

Further information:

IsoTek EVO3 Sirius (black) brand new in box, shipping is included in price.

RRP $1299

https://www.isoteksystems.com/product/performance/evo3-sirius/

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

1.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

000.jpg

4.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Smp
      Item Condition: Excellent, as new - no scratches or other blemishes Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Pick up - cash, bank transfer Reason for selling: Purchased for alternative electrostatic system which simply never got used Further information: Original purchaser of these great electrostatics. Original transport cartons and all internal packaging is available along with manuals. Only switched on occasionally for a short listen and to charge their panels otherwise they stand in my listening room, covered in their ML transport covers. Their panels are also vacuumed regularly. Only 190 to 200 hours on them at the most - they are essentially in new condition. RRP at time of purchase was $22,500.

Photos:

• By Richo
      Item Condition: very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: werribee south State: VIC Payment Method: Cash or EFT Reason for selling: I feel like it Further information: Luxmans top Integrated purchased last month from Class A audio as a display unit 
      The unit is in very good condition with the exception of a few very minor marks on the top as shown in the pics (they are very small and were on the unit when i bought it )
      Local pickup preferred comes with original cartons

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By MrMojo
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sunbury State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Note: G55 has been sold now. 

I bought these units with a plan to set up a high quality home theater. But we live in a smallish house and there is no dedicated media room or space, so the plan eventually didn't quite work out. I have to be content with just 2 channel stereo for now.

In great full working condition and comes with their original Meridian factory packaging. Well regarded Meridian quality with amazingly smooth and musical sound.

Note that the G68 is the 'SL' version with full balanced analog and Speaker Link digital outputs. This unit was later generation of the G68 receivers that had better and improved digital clocking etc. Also this can be used with newer Meridian speakers with SpeakerLink inputs. Some say this is as good as the 861 V4 with respect to the sound quality.

Personal pick up is welcome. I have the original packaging, so I can safely pack for shipping but shipping will have to be booked and arranged by the buyer. 

Cheers.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Richo
      Item Condition: as new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: werribee south State: VIC Payment Method: Cash or EFT Reason for selling: I feel like it Further information: Tannoy Arden Legacy  bought new from Class A audio last month and in perfect condition
      They come with accessories and packaging 
      Magnificent sound ,Pair with the Luxman integrated i have advertised and it makes for an awesome system 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By aka_nsx
      Item Condition: Good working condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Rose Bay State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: I don’t need it anymore Further information: I’m selling my B & W CDM 1, Made in England, it’s still in good working condition, price is negotiable 

Photos: attached 

PLEASE READ