SOLD: FS: Cambridge Audio CXA80 integrated amplifier in silver

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Tarragindi
State: QLD
Payment Method: Cash, Paypal
Reason for selling: Change in priorities (toddler and new baby on the way)

Further information: Cambridge Audio CXA80 Integrated Amplifier in Silver.

Integrated amplifier with 80 watts per channel and a built in DAC (1 x USB, 2 x optical and 1 x coaxial inputs). First owner, purchased new in January 2020 from KlappAV.

Full specifications on the Cambridge Audio Website here:  https://www.cambridgeaudio.com/row/en/products/cx/cxa80

Did a great job driving PMC Twenty5.22 speakers (which are also listed for sale). Selling as we've a very active toddler and another baby on the way and it  simply won't be practical to have my stereo setup for the foreseeable future. I've replaced with a Marantz AVR which is hidden behind a cupboard door and otherwise more user friendly for everyone in the house.

Amplifier and remote control are both in excellent condition with no marks or scratches. Supplied in original box and packaging (not shown in the pictures as it's packed away).

Preference given to local buyers. Audition available but I will need some notice to be able to setup the amp.

Photos:

IMG_5243.jpeg

IMG_5248.jpeg

IMG_5244.jpeg

IMG_5245.jpeg

IMG_5246.jpeg

IMG_5247.jpeg

Edited by TwentyFive22

No I don’t have the dongle and have never really used tidal on its own. I used a Mac mini as a Roon endpoint connected via USB. Also tried a chrome cast audio via optical and it worked well.