SOLD: FS: Classe Audio Sigma 2200i 2 x200W RMS 8Ω Integrated Amplifier with HDMI input and passthrough

Item Condition: Used but just checked over by Kimil
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Hunters HIll
State: NSW
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, cash
Reason for selling: NLR

Fantasic two channel TV area amplifier that does it all network wise, sounds great, will drive almost anything, is highly configurable and has 4 HDMI inputs with passthrough. 

This was my main TV area amp for a few years. About 12 months ago the power supply faulted. I eventually pulled my finger out and got it to Chris Kimil, who repaired it under warranty, including a 2 year extended waranty on the new parts. 

I was starting to reinstall it this morning when the family started moaning about having to relearn the User Interface (they are now familiar with the inferior current set up). 

I don't have the energy to argue the toss, so a chance here to pick up what is in essence a Chris Kimil checked over and power supply refurbished unit. 

Remote included. 

The case has a few marks consistent with being put in and out of a cabinet a few times, having an Apple TV sit on top of it at times etc, but nothing too obnoxious. 

DSCF0435.jpg

DSCF0437.jpg

DSCF0439.jpg

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Telecine said:

You might want to edit out your phone number.

Good advice. 

Perhaps unfortnately, I'm easy to find online, including my phone number! 

• Haha 1