Zac Snyder Cut - Justice league

Hi all

watched some of it last night through binge via the Apple TV  but for some reason it’s only outputting 2.0. Stereo. Not sure if anyone else has watched  it through binge but curious to know if anyone else is having the same issue. I tried Disney plus and I’m getting atmos on their movies so it’s not the settings. Funny thing is though I was told it’s HD but running it through JVC it’s HDR. 

16 hours ago, Hydrology said:

I watched it through the Binge app on a Shield TV and it was a shame I got ANY audio - the movie is quite simply rubbish and no better than the original cut.

Ouch 

Nah... It's way way better than the original cut (which is an enjoyable enough, popcorn movie)...anyway, I really liked the Snyder cut, will be a day 1 buy for me if it comes to Bluray /4k... each to their own though... 

• Like 1

I enjoyed it as well, much better then first one, some of the CGI were still visible but different level compared to first one, only annoyance is the length of the movie but no wonder if they wanted to dedicate to each character meaningful part of the story

• 4 weeks later...

Australia is the first market in the world to release the 4K/BD on 26 May. It is available to preorder from JB now. But when I am about to place my order I am surprised to see the steelbook version is scheduled a month and a half later on 7 July. I wonder why.  

Also according to STACK the new Imax version of Batman V Superman 4K + BD should release on the same date. But it is not up for preorder on JB yet.

Edited by PKK

35 minutes ago, PKK said:

Australia is the first market in the world to release the 4K/BD on 26 May. It is available to preorder from JB now. But when I am about to place my order I am surprised to see the steelbook version is scheduled a month and a half later on 7 July. I wonder why.  

Also according to STACK the new Imax version of Batman V Superman 4K + BD should release on the same date. But it is not up for preorder on JB yet.

@MarkT 

• Like 1

I'll watch it, and although I'm an AR fan, 4:3 just doesn't cut it. I prefer so much the Nolan approach. Basically Home theater gear can't replicate the IMAX experience. Eg, the OOOH! factor with IMAX is that when you get the IMAX shots, it stays the same width but opens vertically.  So on a 16:9 setup Nolan's stuff works great. But 4:3 you are suddenly faced with a smaller image and it just makes it rubbish.

And if you have a scope setup, try explaining to someone why they should be impressed when half of the image disappears if you can people fly handle a 2.35: 1 to 16:9 projector switch

It is the exact opposite effect of actual IMAX.

Edited by Mobe1969

On 17/04/2021 at 10:35 AM, PKK said:

Received my copy from Amazon today looking forward in watching it this weekend.

• Like 2