SOLD: Harbeth super hl5 plus tiger ebony price drop

Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Ascot Vale
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash, pay Id, PayPal
Reason for selling: Upgrading to powered speakers

Harbeth super hl5 plus with stands and boxes 

Used and loved, never heard better vocals in my life. But I've been bitten by the upgrade bug. 

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

00100trPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200815131740261_COVER.jpg

IMG_20200815_131803.jpg

00000IMG_00000_BURST20200904102720272_COVER.jpg

IMG_20200909_222012.jpg

Edited by Maddoggtannan
  • Like 2

Undecided yet.. Possibly some dali powered speakers or some atc active. Just feel like a change. I absolutely love these speakers but change excites me too. 

• Like 3

if you want something with a bit more energy have you tried a pair of focal 1008be or there is a guy nr doncaster who is an audio consultant who has a lot of used stuff in his house that you can try

I would listen carefully to the Focals as they have  very different sound to the Harbeth. I made the mistake to buy without audition purely on the apparent value a pair of Focal 1028be than trying to "fix" the sound i purchased expensive speaker cables from Cardas than an expensive  Vitus amplifier and in the end i traded the Focals for a pair of Harbeth monitor 30.1 and been happy with the change. Nothing wrong with my focals as i compared them with the higher level utopia be and within 30 seconds i heard the same sound signature.

• Maddoggtannan changed the title to Harbeth super hl5 plus tiger ebony price drop

it is quite an experience, IMHO, for my ears to adjust from Harbeth to something with a beryllium tweeter... this experience enrich my journey in this stereo world... it is worth everything to try it... GLWTS.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sonica
      Item Condition: Excellent condition as new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Stepney State: SA Payment Method: Bank Transfer, Cash on pick up Reason for selling: Recently moved to different Harbeth speakers Further information:
      I was very happy with these speakers and now moving to other Harbeths that I prefer for the type of music I listen to. 
      I am the second owner having purchased them last year from another stereonet member. 
      The speakers are in as new condition with no visible marks, dents or scratches, including the bottom side.
      I have never removed the grills however, grills look in great shape no tears just the a bit of dust collected in time.
      The speakers were always kept in house in a pet free, smoke free and fungus free environment, never abused and never played music too loud.
      Speakers come with original boxes, a bit worn out by the previous moves but will deliver safe packing.
      The photos were taken last night outside during sunset reason why the colours were quickly changing.
      Speakers and grills have the same color. I am happy to provide any additional information.
      Thank you.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Sansui77
      Item: Harbeth SHL5 35th or 40th SHL5 Super Anniversary Speakers.
      Price Range: Neg
      Item Condition: Used

Extra Info:

Missing the British sound. Pm me if you have a set you're willing to sell.

• By wildragon
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Hurstville State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR For sale is a pair of Harbeth SHL5 Plus in Cherry colour with matching Skylan stands.

I am the first owner and these speakers were bought from Class A Audio in 2015. Stands were bought from Skylan-stands.com.

These speakers are not being used much due to travel interstate for work and family commitments.

Local pickup is preferable but if shipping is required I do have the original packaging.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved  

• By Harbord
      Item Condition: Used - 9/10 Condition. Slight oxidisation on terminals, if closely inspected. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Manly State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: Upgraded to Harbeth 30.2 Item: Harbeth P3ESR Speakers - Maple
      Skylan SM-26 Speaker Stands
      Track Audio Speaker Spikes

Delivery: Local Pickup preferred.
      Inter-state purchasers to arrange the courier and insurance. I will package-up the speakers and drop off at a local courier pickup location that supports multiple couriers.

The original Harbeth packaging is double-boxed with additional internal protection for speakers edges. The outer packaging box does have some slight moisture damage from their time in storage; The inner packaging box is still in excellent condition.

The Skylan SM-26 Speaker Stands are currently mass-loaded with Medium Grain White Rice (4kg each). Skylan SM-26 Speaker Stands can be disassembled and packaged. See photos for assembly instructions.

Packaging Dimensions
      Speakers: 425 x 555 x 325mm
      Stands: 720 x 390 x 190mm

Extra Info: These Harbeth P3ESR were purchased ten years ago. In excellent condition, no marks or scratches.

Specifications
      https://www.harbeth.co.uk/hifi-speaker/11/Harbeth-P3ESR-loudspeaker

Reviews:
      Harbeth P3ESR loudspeaker - Stereophile - Aug 12, 2010

Harbeth P3ESR loudspeaker Follow-Up - Stereophile - October 2010

Harbeth P3ESR Loudspeakers - SoundStage Australia - Sept 15, 2017

Further information: 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

Skylan Speaker Stand Assembly - Single, Double Quad Column.pdf
    • By Harbord
      Price: $2500 Item Condition: Used - 9/10 Condition. Slight oxidisation on  terminals, if closely inspected.  Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Manly State: New South Wales Payment Method: Bank Transfer, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgraded to Harbeth 30.2 Item:
      Harbeth P3ESR Speakers - Maple
      Skylan SM-26 Speaker Stands
      Track Audio Speaker Spikes

Delivery: Local Pickup preferred.
      Inter-state purchasers to arrange the courier and insurance. I will package-up the speakers and drop off at a local courier pickup location that supports multiple couriers.

The original Harbeth packaging is double-boxed with additional internal protection for speakers edges. The outer packaging box does have some slight moisture damage from their time in storage; The inner packaging box is still in excellent condition.

The Skylan SM-26 Speaker Stands are currently mass-loaded with Medium Grain White Rice (4kg each). Skylan SM-26 Speaker Stands can be disassembled and packaged. See photos for assembly instructions.

Packaging Dimensions
      Speakers: 425 x 555 x 325mm
      Stands: 720 x 390 x 190mm

Extra Info: These Harbeth P3ESR were purchased ten years ago. In excellent condition, no marks or scratches.

Specifications
      https://www.harbeth.co.uk/hifi-speaker/11/Harbeth-P3ESR-loudspeaker

Reviews:
      Harbeth P3ESR loudspeaker - Stereophile - Aug 12, 2010

Harbeth P3ESR loudspeaker Follow-Up - Stereophile - October 2010

Harbeth P3ESR Loudspeakers - SoundStage Australia - Sept 15, 2017