Focal Utopia cable (1.5m) with Furutech 6.3mm and Lemo connectors

Item Condition: Used, but excellent condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Seaford
State: VIC
Payment Method: PayPal (incl. fees), EFT, Cash
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

I received this cable as part of a purchase here on the forum. My understanding is that it is worth $1100 brand new. It's a beautiful cable that appears to be a combination of silver and copper wire. If you know Aurealis Audio, you'll know how beautifully made (and of high quality materials) his cables always are.

The cable is in great condition with the only signs of use being on the 6.3mm connector shaft from being plugged/unplugged

Updated with some info from Geoff at Aurealis about the wires that makeup the cable:

It’s always hard to tell from the photos but one of the wires used is the copper/silver spun hybrid. That’s pretty much the top of the line in the Australian market.   The other wire is likely a pure silver one mixed with some gold.
I didn’t personally make that cable. It would have been a special custom order made by my partner in Singapore.  But given the combination of wires, it is a bit of a rare one. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

20210304_104128.jpg

20210304_104137.jpg

20210304_104158.jpg

20210304_104216.jpg