FS: Focal Sopra 2 Floorstanding Speakers in Light Oak with Isoacoustics GAIA 1 feet

Item Condition: Mint
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: North Epping
State: NSW
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Relocating Overseas

Further information:     These are in as new, mint, condition. Purchased in October 2019 they are set up in a pet free, smoke free household. Relocating overseas to a condominium with smaller listening area so this is a reluctant sale. A few SNA'ers here have personally listened to my system before and hopefully can vouch for their condition/performance. RRP for these are $27.5K. Comes with GAIA 1 feet RRP $2,199.

Enquiries welcome but no low ballers please.

Photos:  

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

IMG_6243.jpeg

Edited by sonusfidelio
  • Like 7
  • Love 2

Those are true high-end speakers guys, I have a few chances to listen sonusfidelio's system, it can be called "jaw dropping" experience rather "excellent or good" here.

As you can see, those speakers are shinning in his 100k electronic and it keeps get better and better for any upgrade upstream. Not many speakers can do that in the 20-30k price range, I need to highlight this, it is high-end sound, not hifi

And if buying those speakers, you commit yourself on a one-year mission to extract the most of them and you are going to an audiophile route of pursuing perfect sound, not brands or gears. You are buying sound.

Edited by ikhuong
  • Thanks 1

Fantastic! 

I am jealous. I wish i could buy.

Focal for me do music the best.  Sit down and just enjoy every genre. 

Alot of the high  end fakers *cough  *cough...

Big price tags etc.. do not make music. 

And if you want to listen to music then this is the speakers for you..

Are they bright? .... no

Your system is nowhere  near setup correctly if people claim the beryllium is "bright ".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, Meluvmidfi said:

Fantastic! 

I am jealous. I wish i could buy.

Focal for me do music the best.  Sit down and just enjoy every genre. 

Alot of the high  end fakers *cough  *cough...

Big price tags etc.. do not make music. 

And if you want to listen to music then this is the speakers for you..

Are they bright? .... no

Your system is nowhere  near setup correctly if people claim the beryllium is "bright ".

Matt, I can feel your spiritual connection with Focal. ?

GLWTS

• Like 1

Aqua DAC and Transport + Octave Amplification... a good taste in components

GLWTS ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A kindred spirit! I also have the Sopra 2 with Gaia 1 feet. Hard to imagine anyone being disappointed in the musical experience they deliver. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, aasza said:

Aqua DAC and Transport + Octave Amplification... a good taste in components

GLWTS ?

Never heard of them, I mustn't have the budget..... Can only try and imagine how sweet that all sounds!

• Like 1