Complete high end system for sale on facebook

You need to logged into Facebook

But for sale are:

Unfortunately the am selling my magnificent sound system due to a developing hearing issue. These components are only 2 years old and are basically just run in. This system would suit a new buyer. The system comprises speakers and components from Greg Osborn Melbourne the world renowned speaker manufacturer I am happy to sell complete or separate. Speakers are Epitome References Elite towers. The Vermeer la Fontaine DAC / CD /PreAmp has been completely upgraded to. Vermeer 2. Consonance valve Pre Amp. AM mono valve amps 833M. Consonance digital streamer DS1. As there is so much technical information I will supply the Osborn website to browse. This system/components very rarely comes up for sale. They are very difficult to buy new and people who buy these components never sell them Once heard they put everything else in the shade. I have been an audiophile for 40 years and they are the best I have heard. I have auditioned systems worth 10 times the price. www.osbornloudspeakers.com.au

@Antipodean Brad The current ad has $44,300 as the asking price.

Equipment is:

1. Epitome References Elite towers ($14.5k)
  2. Consonance Linear 1 preamp ($5k) - this old model, new model just released.
  3. AM mono valve amps 833M. ($14k)- this old model, new model just released.
  4. Consonance digital streamer DS1. ($2k)
  5. The Vermeer la Fontaine DAC / CD /PreAmp (upgraded to. Vermeer 2).

I took the RRP prices of the Osborn website, the Vermeer is a high end DAC, no price on the website, would be at least $20k I imagine.