FS: Focal Twin 6 be active monitors

Item Condition: good
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Page
State: ACT
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: No longer has listening space

Further information:

Focal Twin 6 be active studio monitors in good condition. Drivers are perfect but some cosmetic scratches on the side panel.

Drivers are 1-inch Berryllium tweeter and 2x 6.5-inch W-cone low distortion mid-low driver.
These are 40-20khz +-3db, flat response, high resolution speakers. Miles better than LS50wireless by direct comparison, beats all my previous headphones in every way including HD800s, 1266CC and Utopia headphones. They are the reason why I get rid of all my headphones.
Selling only bescuse I will be moving to Sydney shortly and will not have a room specifically for music listening.

I also measured the in-room response with a measurement mic and did room EQ, will share EQ Profile for reference.

Original buyer with receipts and all the paper stuff.

Price is very negotiable if pick up in ACT
Photos:

20210304_234417.thumb.jpg.8c309e541b1646f35afc813e449e2382.jpg20210304_234436.thumb.jpg.f3b2626ef957d1632d741adcf34f6e23.jpg20210304_234438.thumb.jpg.df6a389380afb03266f685f839b8bdf4.jpg

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

I have the big brother to these, the sm9s with a nice front end  (antipodes, metrum adagio DAC/pre, nice cables, power management and Gaia feet). They are amazing for the price. I encourage you to audition these which will be similar. Off the scale value and you can hear the benefit of every upgrade.