SOLD: RELIST with Price Drop: CLASSE CAP-2100 Integrated Amplifier

SOLD
Item Condition: Great
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Taylors Lakes
State: VIC
Payment Method: EFT / PayPal Friend
Reason for selling: NLR

Listing this for one last time with FINAL price drop. A absolute bargain at the price, I will remove and place in storage if no interest in next 3 days. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Due to personal circumstances I've had to make the difficult decision to move on a prized position.

This amp has easily been the best investment in my HiFi journey so far, it  has continuously displayed incredible sound quality, soundstage, grip and control over any kind of speak I threw it's way. 

I don't have a lot more to say as I hope the reputation of CLASSE speaks for itself. I can say that whoever gets this will not regret the investment. I do know I will regret selling it. 

This is a rare chance to own a truly wonder work of art from Classe. (before I change my mind that is!) :)

Note: Using with universal remote (not much you can do anyway except source and vol)

IMG_8450.JPG

IMG_8449.JPG

IMG_8448.JPG

IMG_8447.JPG

IMG_8446.JPG

IMG_8445.JPG

Edited by getdisdude
  • Like 2

Hey there, you DO have some interest!! It looks like a beautifully kept bit of gear. Are you happy to take cash on collection or do you want payment first? I am based in Bendigo so pickup (and the avoidance of couriers!) is a preference for me, Cheers, Bruce

• Like 1

6 hours ago, getdisdude said:
Price: $2450
Item Condition: Great
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Taylors Lakes
State: VIC
Payment Method: EFT / PayPal Friend
Reason for selling: NLR

Listing this for one last time with FINAL price drop. A absolute bargain at the price, I will remove and place in storage if no interest in next 3 days. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Due to personal circumstances I've had to make the difficult decision to move on a prized position.

This amp has easily been the best investment in my HiFi journey so far, it  has continuously displayed incredible sound quality, soundstage, grip and control over any kind of speak I threw it's way. 

I don't have a lot more to say as I hope the reputation of CLASSE speaks for itself. I can say that whoever gets this will not regret the investment. I do know I will regret selling it. 

This is a rare chance to own a truly wonder work of art from Classe. (before I change my mind that is!) :)

Note: Using with universal remote (not much you can do anyway except source and vol)

IMG_8450.JPG

IMG_8449.JPG

IMG_8448.JPG

IMG_8447.JPG

IMG_8446.JPG

IMG_8445.JPG

hi getdisdude, did you get my message? You DO have a deal.... let me know when and where i can collect and pay, Cheers

1 hour ago, Blondamps said:

hi getdisdude, did you get my message? You DO have a deal.... let me know when and where i can collect and pay, Cheers

Thanks but I haven't got any message from you but i have just sent you a message.

3 minutes ago, hansseidel said:

I want to buy!!! Let me know how and when! Cheers

It seems that there's a problem with the messaging system......I just logged into my email and the link isn't working....anyway, you have a sale so if cash on pickup suits you, just let me know where and when and we're good to go

Just now, hansseidel said:

It seems that there's a problem with the messaging system......I just logged into my email and the link isn't working....anyway, you have a sale so if cash on pickup suits you, just let me know where and when and we're good to go

there is a computer issue..... it's logged me on as Hans... i am Bruce!!.... the messages to me DID get to my email although the links didn't work...