FS: Simaudio Moon CD3.3 CD Player, Transport, DAC, AKA Moon 360D

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Mount Gravatt East
State: QLD
Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Paypal+3%
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

Moon CD3.3 also known as 360D CD player DAC.

It been used as CD player and DAC as I start to build my system, and then purely as high quality CD transport later on after I got a dedicate Streaming DAC.

Now, as I have ripped all my cd collections to NAS and using roon, therefore no need to keep it.

It has 1 RCA digital input and 1 RCA digital output. Analog wise one set of RCA and XLR output as it should.

As digital input, it can handle up to 192k resolution, however DSD is not supported.

I don't have the original box as I through them away during the time I was living in small apartment as lack of storage space, but remote and user manual is original.

I don't even use the remote much as all my gears are Moon, so they interconnect by Simlink interface and only one remote is required to control them all.

It has 4 original foot on, just the carpet hide them from photos.

Prefer local pick up, but can be well packed and posted if required.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg