SOLD: FS: Fiio X5 3rd Generation Portable DAP

SOLD
Item Condition: USED
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Clayton
State: VIC
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup etc
Reason for selling: No longer needed

Further information:

Product specs:

https://www.fiio.com/x5iii_specifications

Great working condition, one small dent on the edge(shown in 2nd picture).

Comes with a leather case, 2x 128gb microsd cards and a 3rd party micro usb cable for charging.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

IMG_0838.JPG

IMG_0839.JPG

IMG_0840.JPG

IMG_0841.JPG

Hi.

I’m happy to buy. I can collect, are you happy to drop a little off since it won’t need postage?

regards

michael, 

in blackburn

• Like 1

Damn. Missed it.

Just out of curiosity, does the Fiio X5 iii support Tidal offline playback? I'm looking for a decent DAP that isn't too expensive that supports Tidal playback, as my phone's battery has started to run out of charge quicker than it used to. 

32 minutes ago, Little_Joe said:

Damn. Missed it.

Just out of curiosity, does the Fiio X5 iii support Tidal offline playback? I'm looking for a decent DAP that isn't too expensive that supports Tidal playback, as my phone's battery has started to run out of charge quicker than it used to. 

Yes, it does support tidal.

• Like 1