SOLD: FS: Chord Hugo TT

SOLD
Item Condition: Used - Great Condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Moorabbin
State: VIC
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT
Reason for selling: Leaving the hobby

Further information: Chord Hugo TT in great condition. Bought on this site  a few years ago from another member who bought it brand new. Comes with remote control, power adapter but no original packaging. Can ship anywhere in Australia. Regrettable sale as I love the sound but have other priorities just now and sadly, the luxury audio has to go. Have also used it with powered speakers and has many input options.

More info: https://www.whathifi.com/au/chord/hugo-tt/review

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

TT3.jpg

TT1.jpg

TT2.jpg

• Love 1

Such a great price too, It wont last long at all at this price!

I was thinking of just getting it as its black! all my other amp gear stacked is black where my TT is silver haha...