FOUND: WTB: Moon by Simaudio 340iX Integrated Amplifier, Ex-Demo or Sparingly Used

Item: Moon by Simaudio 340iX
Price Range:
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info: Ex-Demo or Sparingly Used

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By StereoSimon
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Glebe State: NSW Payment Method: Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information:

Up for sale is my beloved Simaudio Moon ACE.

It’s been in family now for three years and given many hours of highest fidelity joy.  But alas it finds itself another upgrade victim which I’m already half regretting as I write this.

Simaudio provide a 10 year warrantee for all their parts so many more years of carefree listening for its lucky new owner.

Everything works at it should and the case is free of scratches etc.  

The streamer card is the MiND 1.

Comes with remote control and original box and packaging.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By srms
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Khancoban State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, EFT, PayPal +Fees Reason for selling: NLR - Sold the power amp Further information: 

Purchased this from an SNA'r  Link to original add  to use while my Aesthetix Pre went off to ICU in the states for a heart transplant, it performed very nicely with the amps I had at the time Ayre MX-R's and Krell FPB600 (all sold now) 

Is it as good as the Aesthetix Janus? No is the simple answer but it is also half the price, to put things into context it is probably 75% of the sound quality.   This would match very well with Simaudio power amps if you happen to own them.

Note that when I received the amp the previous owner had let the battery leak in the remote. I cleaned this up and it has worked fine ever since but there is some paint damage on the rear panel of the remote and the small rubber foot is missing.  A rubber foot could be obtained from Jaycar and it you're very fussy the rear of the remote could be repainted (colour matched paint is available from crash repair paint supplies.)

Product Description   Owners Manual

The difference between the P7 and the P7RS seems to be (from the web) 

Overseas MOON RS Series
      The RS series of MOON audio components benefit from an even higher standard of manufacturing process than the regular MOON versions. All significant differences are contained within the circuitry and construction of each model.
      RS versions are built using different materials and parts in certain areas. For example, printed circuit boards are of a higher temperature grade than that of the military specification FR-4 material we normally use; Their traces are gold-plated instead of a tin/lead composite. As well, all capacitors use improved dielectric materials.
      MOON RS models meet and/or exceed stricter manufacturing processes as required to pass many international safety standards such as those imposed by the E-U, Japan and South Korea. Cosmetically, the ONLY difference is the RS logo on the front panel.

The amp is currently on Khancoban NSW (where I work) so shipping would be from Albury TNT depot. I do visit Wagga / Wodonga so dropping off there would be fine.  I have the original packing and shipping box (only single boxed) 

Photos:

• By KingZiggy86
      Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Prospect State: South Australia Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Downsize Further information: Purchased as a floor model only a couple of months ago. In great condition. Remote included. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By hammerharry
      Item: Network Streamer
      Price Range: $1,500
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info: Considerate of a network streamer along the lines of Bryston BDP-Pi, Simaudio Moon Mind streamer or similar.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By Stephen M
      Item Condition: Excellent / As New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Eight Mile Plains 4113 State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Selling for friend. Further information:
      Purchased in February this year (2020). Selling on behalf of a friend. Unit is in as new condition, hardly used. Comes with all boxes, manuals, and packaging.

I can forward the warranty on to the new buyer. They have a 10-year warranty.

Happy to ship anywhere in Australia at the buyer’s expenses.