SOLD: FS: Vincent SV-237 hybrid integrated amplifier (PENDING PAYMENT)

Item Condition: great
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Merrylands
State: NSW
Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, cash on pickup
Reason for selling: not needed

Further information:

Selling used Vincent SV-237 (SV237) hybrid integrated amplifier.

I am the second owner, I purchased it off a fellow SNA member 8 days ago. Just selling it as I decided not to buy speakers anymore.....

please refer to the link below:

it is engineered by Frank Blohbaum of Thorens fame (amongst others).

The original owner of the amp upgraded the 6N1P's to Voshkod Rocket 6N1P-EV's and the 12AX7 to a telefunken.

The only blemish on it is the tiniest of dents on the top edge of the face plate (see pictures).

I tested it and it is fully functional :)

Being a hybrid integrated amplifier, the original tubes can be rolled if desired :) 

I have the original box and would prefer local pick up as it is VERY heavy, but happy to ship it at buyer's expense.

Remote controller, original packaging, manuals, batteries (for the remote) and power cable is included. I can also provide the receipt 

thank you!

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

IMG_6990.JPG

IMG_6991.JPG

IMG_6993.JPG

IMG_6994.JPG

IMG_6995.JPG

IMG_6996.JPG

IMG_6997.JPG

IMG_6998.JPG

IMG_6999.JPG

IMG_7001.JPG

IMG_7002.JPG

IMG_7003.JPG

Edited by Klaus220
PENDING PAYMENT

This is a great amp, I have the older 236MK2. These have a lot of power and drive the most difficult speakers with ease. In my humble opinion they pair perfectly with the Kef LS50s. 

• Like 1
  • Klaus220 changed the title to FS: Vincent SV-237 hybrid integrated amplifier (PENDING PAYMENT)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By benny
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Roseville State: NSW Payment Method: Cash - Paypal F&F Reason for selling: Change of direction - High efficiency & SET now Further information:

Hey all,

for sale is my Vincent SV237 which is an amp that needs no introduction, and has won multiple 5 star reviews.

It is engineered by Frank Blöhbaum of Thorens fame (amongst others). 

See a very detailed review here - http://i-fidelity.net/en/test-reports/high-end/vincent-sv-237/vincent-sv-237.html

I have upgraded the 6N1P's to Voshkod Rocket 6N1P-EV's, and the 12AX7 to a telefunken.

The only blemish on it, is the tiniest of dents on the top edge of the face plate (see pics)

I bought this amp a couple of years ago, am the first owner, and after about 6 months got bitten by the Tube bug and this has seen no use since.

Supplied with all original packaging, manuals, remote, etc.

Regards,

Ben

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Basspanda82
      Item: Parasound, Halo Intergrated Stereo Amp wanted
      Price Range: price to be negotiated per condition and age
      Item Condition: Ex Demo or Used
      Extra Info: contact me if you are selling the amp mentioned above.

Still looking for this Amp if anyone if selling

• By Prana69
      Item Condition: VGC Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Mordialloc State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

I bought these well regarded D-100 hybrids 2nd hand about 18 months ago, just to give hybrids a go. I had read that they were easy to hit and good for golfers like me who struggle with long irons. I liked them so much that after only a few rounds I decided to buy a full set of hybrids. I'm a Cleveland man, so I bought a set of those. Now these Wilsons are excess to my requirements.

The heads have a few nicks and scratches - this is how they were when I bought them.

The faces are pretty clean and tidy.

The shafts on the 4 and 6 are the Matrix Ozik Altus "R flex" in graphite. The 2 has been upgraded to a Mitsubishi Diamana graphite in "S Flex".

Grips are great.

Happy to ship these as I have a box.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Sonorlink
      Item Condition: near new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal as friends, Eft, Cash on pick up Reason for selling: NLR too many amplifiers Further information: "First and foremost, the amp's musical performance is flawless: The Orchestra is beautifully built as shown in the photos. The amp is hand-wired, point-to-point. The wiring and soldering are impeccably done.
      The amp’s sound is warm richly colourful beautifully balanced, engaging,not fatiguing and very musical.
      Hours go by and it just sounds sweet.
      Recently checked and serviced with a clean bill of health.
      The only mod I made was to replace the sides with natural red gum that is oiled. I did not like the composite timber sides.
      Current retail is $5,200 Aud and with the dollar as it sits maybe more.
      Jadis Orchestra is extremely unlikely to disappoint.
      Open to best offers.
      many reviews online and on you tube
      http://www.audioreview.com/product/amplification/amplifiers/jadis/orchestra.html

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By eostre23
      I'm just enquiring as to which would be best suited overall for running to my Audio Monitor Silver 500 Floorstanders?
      I know there are several factors involved but general opion & advice would be gratefully received.
      Thanks in advance.