SOLD: FS: Vincent SV-237 Hybrid Integrated Amplifier

SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Annandale
State: NSW
Payment Method: EFT or Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Upgraded

Further information: wonderful integrated amp. Being hybrid in architecture you get some of that tube warmth, combined with solid state power. Perfect working order. Comes with remote. I also have a number of spare tubes I’ll include so you can experience the fun of tube rolling!

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

808FA494-A633-415B-B79D-DC0FD7F710E8.jpeg

12152B28-968B-4FDE-ABDB-8CCE6E200863.jpeg

E8F7132C-939D-4A2A-8DC0-10F18BE81D59.jpeg

5B2AB304-7BC5-483C-B1A8-E69CECEB1D36.jpeg

A88A2561-82F8-41BA-8CE9-A33D54AAA5F8.jpeg

Edited by Trevvy
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Trevvy said:

benny, you are 100% correct - my bad. I do have a Vincent SA-31mk and my SP-331Mk and got confused. I should have checked before I posted. Very sorry.

No need to explain yourself, just wanted to make sure your sale is smooth and painless. Just sold one myself.

• Thanks 1

Hi Pararigger,

Yes, I just checked the manual.  You can run two sets of speakers at the same time. Let me know if I can answer any further questions.

Chris

I have this amp and love it. Plenty of power on tap with a very full detailed sound. Great midrange and lower end. Rolling the front tube is also inexpensive and a lot of fun to fine tune the tubey loveliness. 

GLWTS :thumb:

• Thanks 1