Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Annandale
State: NSW
Payment Method: EFT or Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Upgraded

Further information: wonderful integrated amp. Being hybrid in architecture you get some of that tube warmth, combined with solid state power. Perfect working order. Comes with remote. I also have a number of spare tubes I’ll include so you can experience the fun of tube rolling!

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

808FA494-A633-415B-B79D-DC0FD7F710E8.jpeg

12152B28-968B-4FDE-ABDB-8CCE6E200863.jpeg

E8F7132C-939D-4A2A-8DC0-10F18BE81D59.jpeg

5B2AB304-7BC5-483C-B1A8-E69CECEB1D36.jpeg

A88A2561-82F8-41BA-8CE9-A33D54AAA5F8.jpeg

Edited by Trevvy
  • Like 1

If it has USB input - its not an SV237MK its just an SV237.

GLWTS

• Like 1

benny, you are 100% correct - my bad. I do have a Vincent SA-31mk and my SP-331Mk and got confused. I should have checked before I posted. Very sorry.

• Trevvy changed the title to FS: Vincent SV-237 Hybrid Integrated Amplifier

Just updated the description and reduced the price accordingly. Sorry for any confusion caused.

5 hours ago, Trevvy said:

benny, you are 100% correct - my bad. I do have a Vincent SA-31mk and my SP-331Mk and got confused. I should have checked before I posted. Very sorry.

No need to explain yourself, just wanted to make sure your sale is smooth and painless. Just sold one myself.

• Thanks 1

Hi Pararigger,

Yes, I just checked the manual.  You can run two sets of speakers at the same time. Let me know if I can answer any further questions.

Chris

I have this amp and love it. Plenty of power on tap with a very full detailed sound. Great midrange and lower end. Rolling the front tube is also inexpensive and a lot of fun to fine tune the tubey loveliness. 

GLWTS :thumb:

• Thanks 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By peppy
      Item: McChanson 300b Amplifier (timE or pEar, timE preferred) 
      Price Range: $800
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info: I am Sydney based, happy to cover postage.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By Mikey B
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Alexandria State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Have upgraded to a new system Further information:

Selling a Vincent SP-331MK Hybrid Power Amplifier. It's a hybrid tube-transistor design that delivers class A at lower outputs and then class B at higher outputs. Two sets of output posts to allow for bi-wiring. Big, powerful amp that delivers great sound in my opinion. Generally very positive reviews: https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/vincent-audio-sa-31mk-hybrid-linestage-preamplifier-sp-331mk-hybrid-power-amplifier-tas-208-2   Full tech specs are here: www.vincent-tac.de/en/product-lines/powerline/sp-331mk.html   This amp has been well-used but has also been well looked-after. No cosmetic damage anywhere on the unit. Still performs perfectly. Comes with orginal box and packaging. Audition is possible but will require some notice. I no longer have it set up in my system.    Recommended retail is $2,900. Pickup only. It weighs about 25kg so shipping is not really practical.  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Mikey B
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Alexandria State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Have upgraded to a new system Further information:

Selling a Vincent SP-331MK Hybrid Power Amplifier. It's a hybrid tube-transistor design that delivers class A at lower outputs and then class B at higher outputs. Two sets of output posts to allow for bi-wiring. Big, powerful amp that delivers great sound in my opinion. Generally very positive reviews: https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/vincent-audio-sa-31mk-hybrid-linestage-preamplifier-sp-331mk-hybrid-power-amplifier-tas-208-2   Full tech specs are here: www.vincent-tac.de/en/product-lines/powerline/sp-331mk.html   This amp has been well-used but has also been well looked-after. No cosmetic damage anywhere on the unit. Still performs perfectly. Comes with orginal box and packaging. Audition is possible but will require some notice. I no longer have it set up in my system.    Recommended retail is $2,900. Pickup only. It weighs about 25kg so shipping is not really practical.  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By SoundGuy
      Item Condition: Used (as new) Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: North Lake State: WA Payment Method: Paypal (Pay a Friend), EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Up for sale is one of the best looking and best sounding integrated amps I have ever own. Honestly, if you have never owned an Esoteric before, this thing has to be seen in person to really appreciate its beauty and craftsmanship... Really puts a lot of other high-end manufacturers to shame when it comes to fit and finish.

Can't find used price here in Australia as used Esoteric integrated is hard to come by.  Used Price in Singapore is A$6000. So my asking price represents awesome value. https://www.carousell.sg/p/esoteric-i-05-integrated-1064464496/ 

Here are the specs:
      Inheriting the Philosophy and topology from the I-03 with Highly Rigid Chassis Construction - Full-balance Designed Dual-mono Preamplifier Esoteric-QVCS (QVCS = Quad Volume Control System) Inputs: 1x XLR, 3xRCA, 1x PHONO (MM & MC) Max Output 190w (6 ohm) Rated Output 120w (6ohm)   Has Pre-out to connect to external power or external sub Has HT Bypass to integrate with your AV Receiver Dimension: 445 × 131 × 389mm. 17-½" × 5-⅛" × 15-¼" (including protrusions) Frequency response: 5Hz to 70kHz (+0dB, –3dB, 6Ω) S/N ratio: 121dB (JEITA) Total harmonic distortion: 0.025% (1kHz, 6Ω)  
      Here are extra info about this particular unit:
      Bought from AV Gallery in 2017 Have Original Box so can ship safely It has been in a smoke-free environment ever since.  It is in immaculate cosmetic condition. Used it to drive my Usher BE-10 beautifully (has serious attack yet warm)  

• By Nathanr
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Richmond State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No Longer Required Up for sale is my Electrocompaniet ECI 3 integrate amplifier. 

Purchased from a fellow StereoNet user about 3 years ago and used in a pet free, smoke free home up until my recent upgrade (also an Electrocompaniet).

This is a stunning sounding amp, with incredible detail, musicality and power….not your average 70 watts. It’s served me exceptionally well and if I had another room to create a second system, I would, but sadly I do not have the space.

Comes with remote, manual and manufactures inspection card.

RRP was $4995

Reviews: 

https://www.techradar.com/au/reviews/audio-visual/hi-fi-and-audio/amplifiers/electrocompaniet-eci-3-618281/review
      https://www.remusic.it/EN/Electrocompaniet-ECI-3-integrated-amplifier-a8811f00

From their website:

The Electrocompaniet ECI 3 is a DC coupled high performance, fully balanced, remote controlled integrated stereo amplifier, with six inputs: CD balanced, balanced output plus single ended tape output.
      The ECI 3 is equipped with a balanced, motorised volume control without sonic degradation, and all input switching is done by relays.

Volume up/down and input selection can be controlled using the four Navigator touch buttons on the front panel, or from the remote control. The selected input source is shown in the Navigator Window.

The ECI 3 features Electrocompaniet’s unique Floating Transformer Technology (FTT) power supply which is capable of delivering twice as much current as conventional designs. The ECI 3 is built with the same quality components as our most prestigious models. A 550 VA transformer, in FTT configuration, and a current reservoir of 40.000uF delivers 2 x 70 W of clean and powerful dynamics into an 8Ω load. Like all our amplifiers, the ECI 3 is stable in all loads down to 0.5 Ω.  The balanced output of the ECI 3 can feed an additional power amplifier in a bi-amped set-up. 

All measurements are made at 120V / 240V  //50Hz / 60Hz
      Preamplifier section

Nominal Input impedance
      330 kohm
      Max. input level
      > 10 Volt RMS
      Equivalent input noise
      < 4 µV
      Input sensitivity for rated output (single)
      0.6 V
      Input sensitivity for rated output (balanced)
      0.3 V

Amplifier section

Output Impedance
      (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
      < 0,01 ohms
      Max. peak current
      > 60 A
      THD
      (measured at 1 kHz half power,8W)
      < 0,005 %
      THD
      (measured at 1 kHz -1 dB 8 W)