SOLD: FS: Monolith Liquid Platinum - with 6 pairs of high quality tubes!

Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Heatherton
State: VIC
Payment Method:
Reason for selling:

Further information:

Amp is in excellent condition. Bought from first owner who purchased directly from the US.

I rate this amp highly - smooth and with nice imaging. 

Comes in a bundle with 6 pairs of awesome quality tubes:

- Siemens O Getter E88CC - cost me a small fortune - detailed and sweet, my favourites also with the Mjolnir 2 amp that I no longer own 

- Tesla E88CC - matched pair from Tubemonger - warm and lush

- JJ E88CC - my favourites with ZMF Aeolus - make them sing

- National E88CC - my favourites with Audeze LCD2 -> gain matched

- General Electric 5670 with 5670 to 6922 converter -> gain matched from tube depot

- Electro harmonix 6922

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

6C36AA21-3536-46B4-A420-3189B794ABDF.jpeg

4EA902A9-B106-4E1E-BCF6-FE1D9DC6030E.jpeg

61DB2FF7-AFAB-4865-AB7E-4031DE68ED60.jpeg

3C65790A-B0CB-49A1-AEB3-166CAF87409A.jpeg

D90BF846-86CA-4B00-8903-D252D54A5FCF.jpeg

378C5BA2-E16E-40AB-8640-A914A571ED2B.jpeg

E1B77863-919D-432B-845C-7BF1BF627CE7.jpeg

99487E57-4021-4947-9CE7-36B6537A2C9A.jpeg

D5037DD1-A3E2-48D8-A643-7BD20C33A6EB.jpeg

Edited by franky995
  • Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mikey B
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Alexandria State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Have upgraded to a new system Further information:

Selling a Vincent SP-331MK Hybrid Power Amplifier. It's a hybrid tube-transistor design that delivers class A at lower outputs and then class B at higher outputs. Two sets of output posts to allow for bi-wiring. Big, powerful amp that delivers great sound in my opinion. Generally very positive reviews: https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/vincent-audio-sa-31mk-hybrid-linestage-preamplifier-sp-331mk-hybrid-power-amplifier-tas-208-2   Full tech specs are here: www.vincent-tac.de/en/product-lines/powerline/sp-331mk.html   This amp has been well-used but has also been well looked-after. No cosmetic damage anywhere on the unit. Still performs perfectly. Comes with orginal box and packaging. Audition is possible but will require some notice. I no longer have it set up in my system.    Recommended retail is $2,900. Pickup only. It weighs about 25kg so shipping is not really practical.  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By peppy
      Item: McChanson 300b Amplifier (timE or pEar, timE preferred) 
      Price Range: $800
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info: I am Sydney based, happy to cover postage.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By Mikey B
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Alexandria State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Have upgraded to a new system Further information:

Selling a Vincent SP-331MK Hybrid Power Amplifier. It's a hybrid tube-transistor design that delivers class A at lower outputs and then class B at higher outputs. Two sets of output posts to allow for bi-wiring. Big, powerful amp that delivers great sound in my opinion. Generally very positive reviews: https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/vincent-audio-sa-31mk-hybrid-linestage-preamplifier-sp-331mk-hybrid-power-amplifier-tas-208-2   Full tech specs are here: www.vincent-tac.de/en/product-lines/powerline/sp-331mk.html   This amp has been well-used but has also been well looked-after. No cosmetic damage anywhere on the unit. Still performs perfectly. Comes with orginal box and packaging. Audition is possible but will require some notice. I no longer have it set up in my system.    Recommended retail is $2,900. Pickup only. It weighs about 25kg so shipping is not really practical.  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By franky995
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Heatherton State: VIC Payment Method: Reason for selling: Further information:

Bought new from A1 Futureshop (ordered in December last year and received in January so two months old. Happy to provide order confirmation.

Excellent condition. Great sounding tube amp with an impactful and open sound.

Comes with 3 pairs of 12 AU7 driver tubes: JJs, Tung Sols (my favourites) and Mullards.

Would prefer pick up due to fragility of the item.

Focal Clears are not included in the sale.

Comprehensive review:

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/parttimeaudiophile.com/2017/01/29/review-cayin-ha-1a-mk2/

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Trevvy
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Annandale State: NSW Payment Method: EFT or Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information: wonderful integrated amp. Being hybrid in architecture you get some of that tube warmth, combined with solid state power. Perfect working order. Comes with remote. I also have a number of spare tubes I’ll include so you can experience the fun of tube rolling!

Photos:

PLEASE READ