Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Perth
State: WA
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup etc
Reason for selling: Not being used

Further information:

This was made by me 10 or more years ago. The top plate has maximum contact with the plinth. Made for two arm boards.

Currently mounted boards are made of white Corian. I have a few wood and a 6mm aluminium to go with it.

Arm is not included. I will include a spare L75 top plate sans motor, bearing and arm so you can go traditional.

Also included is a second heavy platter and spindle extension if you want to run it dual platter.

The wood is sealed but I never bothered finishing as I moved on to two other plinths. Not very pretty but functional and sounds good.

For postage I will not send the plinth as it is way too bulky. If I remember correctly its 10 layers of 18mm Ply and 9mm mdf on top.

Area under the top plate is mdf as you can see through the slot for the original arm lift.

Basically plinth is free for local pickup. I have a couple of incomplete arms and a set of new v blocks as well.

The idler was bought new when built, Russian or east European guy I recall.

The bearing was rebuilt using Joels kit and is very smooth.
Photos:

P3070368.JPG

P3070370.JPG

P3070375.JPG

P3070371.JPG

P3070374.JPG

20210307_165413.jpg

Edited by kffern

I have interest from 3 people for shipping everything including the plinth, so sorting out details.

kffern

If whoever buys it wants to sell-on the spare platter and spindle extension, I could be interested!

Oops, I just thought the above and wasn't sure if I just posted it. Oh.. I just did! :)