FS: PRICE DROP Sonance Symphony In Wall Loudspeakers - S623T (x3) and S622T (x4)

Item Condition: Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Red Hill South
State: VIC
Payment Method: Paypal +3%, Cash on pickup, EFT
Reason for selling: Not required

Further information:

Dropped the price on these colourful babies as I basically just need to pass them on. Reasonable offers will be considered.

These in wall speakers were included items when we bought our home (as was the entire home theatre system). I'm purely a 2 channel hifi person so have no need of them and took them out as soon as we moved in.

In total there are seven speakers - four of the S622Ts, and three of the S623Ts. (Note that the associated Marantz SR7400 surround receiver and Paradigm PR10 active subwoofer were also inherited and will also be listed shortly).

The speakers are in good condition however there is a small indent in the grille of one of the 622s (see photo).

These are very interestingly coloured to match the interior colour scheme of the house.  (As much as we appreciated the Memphis aesthetic of the original owners' colour scheme, we have since repainted....gone for a more earthy, neutral theme.....;). Colour was not OEM applied so removal and recoating with the hue of one's choice is possible. 

These were originally installed as a five channel surround system in the living room, and linked to a two channel stereo setup in the family room. The three S623Ts functioned as the front right, left, and centre speakers, with two of the S622Ts as the rear speakers, and other two 622s as the stereo speakers in the family room.

Price is for all seven speakers and I would simply like to pass them on to a good home where someone more into HT than I can appreciate them. Apparently the original pricing per pair back in 2003 was USD 400 ish....

These are unboxed but thanks to the considerate nature of the former owners I do have the six page installation manual. For shipment they will be thoroughly bubble wrapped, padded, and boxed.

Sale price includes donation to SNA

Photos:

- if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

DSCF4178.JPG

DSCF4182.JPG

DSCF4183.JPG

DSCF4184.JPG

DSCF4185.JPG

DSCF4186.JPG

DSCF4187.JPG

DSCF4188.JPG

DSCF4189.JPG

DSCF4175.JPG

DSCF4190.JPG

Edited by Brian_S
Price drop

I think they priced the house on the same basis.......;)

• Like 1
  • Brian_S changed the title to FS: PRICE DROP Sonance Symphony In Wall Loudspeakers - S623T (x3) and S622T (x4)