SOLD: FS: Linn Sondek LP 12

SOLD
Item Condition: Used - Very good condition for LP 12 , used condition for isokinetik
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Murrumba Downs
State: QLD
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on pick up
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

Up for sale is my 2016 Linn Sondek LP 12, which is for sale MINUS the arm and cartridge shown in the first picture  - ie it is turntable ONLY

This was built from new parts (see details below) to a high specification and as you would expect the turntable sounds fantastic.

This was my second LP12 - my first was a 70's model that I partially upgraded but wanted to take this further with a later model:

Linn Build Specs

Linn LP 12 plinth
Linn Cirkus bearing
New Linn AC motor

Isotek Kinetik PS (33 and 45 switchable)

Tiger Paw Tranquility mag lev 
Vinyl Passion subchassis and Armboard
Vinyl Passion top plate
SRM Tech LP 12 Upgrade kit

The total cost of these parts was over $5k.

Collection only as I have some boxes but don't wouldn't want it damaged it the post.

(The sub platter is propped up in the plinth photos to ensure no damage to the bearing)

The front of the Isokinetik is scratched although it is more presentable than it looks in the photos

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

Linn LP 12 hero.jpg

Bare plinth.jpg

best plinth.jpg

Iso  front.jpg

Iso rear.jpg

Iso scratch.jpg

plinth top  2.jpg

plinth top.jpg

Edited by Cammyboy0_0
word missing
  • Like 3