SOLD: Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050 11.2 channel receiver

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: DUTTON PARK
State: QLD
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Side-graded

Further information:

Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050 11.2 channel receiver.  Like new and in pristine condition.  Only has lived in my HiFi rack.   I was running a 7.2.4 setup with this unit and Atmos and DTS-X sounds unbelievable.  Has had an easy life as I was running it more as a pre-processor and not using the internal amps.

Comes with all the original packing and all accessories.

• CINEMA DSP HD3 expands the sound field vertically for more thrilling and realistic surround sound
  • ESS SABRE32 Ultra DACs for ultra-high sound quality
  • Anti Resonance Technology (A.R.T.) Wedge helps to ensure that vibrations do not affect sound quality
  • H-shape cross member frame and rigid bottom frame / double bottom construction
  • 9-channel powerful surround sound
    • 150 W per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.06 % THD, 2 ch driven)
    • 230 W per channel (8 ohms, 1kHz, 10% THD, 1ch driven)
  • Bluetooth for wireless music streaming and Compressed Music Enhancer for Bluetooth
  • AirPlay, Spotify®*, Pandora®* music streaming service and AV Controller app
  • DSD 2.8MHz/5.6MHz, FLAC/WAV/AIFF 192kHz/24bit, Apple Lossless 96kHz / 24-bit playback
  • Gapless playback compatibility allows play without interruption
  • High-resolution Music Enhancer further heightens musicality from the original content
  • 4K60p 4:4:4 Pass through, HDMI (8 in/2 out) with HDCP2.2 (7 in/2 out), 3D and Audio Return Channel
  • YPAO-R.S.C. (Reflected Sound Control) with 3D, multi-point and angle measurement
  • YPAO Volume to ensure natural sounds even at low volume
  • Virtual Surround Back Speaker for playing 7.1-channel content with a 5.1-channel system
  • Yamaha video processing optimises video content
  • Advanced HDMI Zone Switching allows unprecedented AV switching to multiple zones
  • Versatile Zone control such as Zone 2 / 3 / 4 on / off, Zone GUI and Party mode
  • ECO mode operation for about 20% less power consumption

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

PXL_20210306_010435159.jpg

PXL_20210306_010445255.jpg

PXL_20210306_010504136.jpg

PXL_20210306_010547848.jpg

PXL_20210306_010638314.jpg

• Like 2

For those of  you who have asked, this unit has had the firmware upgrade for DTS-X.

I would say 4 years old. Model came out in late 2016. And I got it in 2017. Has all the features of the new ones except 8k. Not that there is any content for 8k.