Item Condition: Mint New
Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Esperance
State: WA
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT
Reason for selling: Life

Further information:

Essentially brand new, has been through two listening sessions, Hybrid pads have not been removed from the case yet.

Life happens and I need to sell them unfortunately.

Have a 4.4mm to 6.4mm adapter cable from Aurealis Audio that can be included at extra cost, not for sale separately.

Photos:

Gold-Planar-5.jpg

Gold-Planar-4.jpg

Gold-Planar-3.jpg

Gold-Planar-2.jpg

Gold-Planar-1.jpg

Edited by Wooks
Unnecessary text
  • Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rock416
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Balwyn State: VIC Payment Method: EFT or cash on pick up Reason for selling: Surplus Further information:
       Up for sale is my as new beyerdynamic T5 3rd. Came with all the accessories and original packaging.  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: not needed Further information:
      Selling used Sony MDR-Z7 mk1 headphones

The headphone comes with two stock cables (2m balanced connection cable and 3m connection cable), manual and original packaging.

The headphones work perfectly fine.

Just selling them as I have too many headphones, also I do not prefer bassy headphones anyway.

For more information please visit: https://store.sony.com.au/archived-headphones-home/MDRZ7.html

if you have any questions, please DM/PM me.

thank you   

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By sumoxui
      Item Condition: Rarely Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Newington State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal Friends & Family, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Not used enough Further information: Focal Clear Professional 
      One of the best open back headphones for the pricepoint. Great clarity and overall sound quality. I do like the professional version's color. I will also include a aftermarket balanced XLR cable for free

Here is a review from innerfidality & The Headphone Show

Feel free to msg me if you have any questions

Also all photos are of the actual unit. 

Photos:

• By BobbieBeat
      Item Condition: 9.5/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Malvern State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal (fees on buyer), Cash on pick up, Direct transfer Reason for selling: Rotating gear Further information:
      Selling my new near Focal Clears. These are the professional pack and they come with all original accessories and packaging. The spare pads have never been out of the box and the cans and cables are in perfect nick. I absolutely loved these, they are detailed, intimate, balanced and go well with all types of music. I’m only selling these as I’m rotating my gear and going to have a try of a few closed back headphones. They were bought new in mid-2020 and will be supplied with original invoice for warranty purposes.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By BobbieBeat
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Malvern State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal (fees on buyer), Cash on pick up, Direct transfer Reason for selling: Rotating gear Further information:
      For sale is my WA11. Fantastic unit and is in as new condition. For those that dont know this amp it is pure Class A 1.2w at 30ohms. It is Woo Audios first solid state amp and has both balanced and unbalanced headphone outputs. It can be used as a headphone amp independent of the DAC or as a "DAC Amp". It also has hi and lo gain settings for those looking to alternate between full size cans and IEMs. It has a wonderfully warm and detailed presentation and is a joy to listen to. I contemplated keeping but its time to try some other things in my headfi journey. Bought new from Addicted to Audio in May 2020. Invoice will be supplied to buyer for warranty.

Review: Woo Audio WA11 – No Sweat - Headfonia Reviews

Photos:

PLEASE READ