SOLD: FS: Isotek EVO 3 Aquarius Power Conditioner WITHDRAWN FROM SALE

Item Condition: Ex Demo/New
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Boronia Heights
State: QLD
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, No Paypal
Reason for selling: No longer required

This unit was a demo from a Melbourne Hifi shop, I purchased thinking I had noise issues in my mains, but it turned out to be another issue. 

I have never used it since I purchased in December and it only came out of the box yesterday to photograph for this ad

It was originally listed at $2800, I paid $2200 as a demo.

Still under warranty

Still in original box so can ship at buyers expense. 

Cheers

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

20210304_112343.jpg

20210304_112327.jpg

20210304_112313.jpg

Edited by Gambit 1870
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, roshansubo said:

How long warranty left mate ??

Looks like these have a 3 year warranty, so around 32 months. 

I can supply original purchase invoice

These ISO Tek  Devices transform systems,. If you dont  have you are missing out  on about 10 %  of system potential IMO .  I highly recommend them . Well worth the  investment. 

19 hours ago, warrok said:

These ISO Tek  Devices transform systems,. If you dont  have you are missing out  on about 10 %  of system potential IMO .  I highly recommend them . Well worth the  investment. 

And I second this ^^^^^

If your system is current hungry then it can open up and assist in cleaning the sound.

• Gambit 1870 changed the title to FS: Isotek EVO 3 Aquarius Power Conditioner WITHDRAWN FROM SALE