Help with Bottlehead Crack

JAF123

I bought a Bottlehead Crack with Speedball for something to try in spare time. My problem is I now have severe carpal tunnel syndrome (surgery pending) that I can't hold soldering irons, chopsticks, or pretty much anything. It's unlikely I will ever be able to build it. So, is there anyone out there who builds these and would be willing to do so? Help wanted....

Thanks, John

On 04/03/2021 at 1:28 PM, JAF123 said:

I bought a Bottlehead Crack with Speedball for something to try in spare time. My problem is I now have severe carpal tunnel syndrome (surgery pending) that I can't hold soldering irons, chopsticks, or pretty much anything. It's unlikely I will ever be able to build it. So, is there anyone out there who builds these and would be willing to do so? Help wanted....

Thanks, John

I’ve made four others. Have you started it? I’m in southern vic. 

Edited by mwhouston
  • Like 2

Thanks.... I haven't started it because I was saving it for summer but that's when the carpal tunnel syndrome kicked in badly and I can't hold anything between my thumb and first finger (tying shoelaces is a nightmare...reminds me of when I was a child learning to do that).

Is it worth trying to use the post to send this around country?

Again thank you