SOLD: FS: Denon 4311 AV Receiver

SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: LOWER TEMPLESTOWE
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash
Reason for selling: Upgrade, NLR

Further information:

I'm the original owner, bought from Carlton Audio Visual. Nothing wrong with the unit however I had trouble with the audysee microphone in the latter years of ownership so sourced a new one.

For some strange reason, when I purchased the Marantz PrePro I had similar issues with the supplied audysee microphone so will keep the one I sourced for the Denon.

The original audysee microphone will be supplied with the Denon and may work fine in another room with different speakers. I can't guarantee it though.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

PXL_20201122_232938009.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mr_Gadget said:

Hmm, maybe I should keep it just in case? Almost giving it away lol.

u bloody are.

hahahaha. again, fell of my chair seeing this.

ppl who are selling these on marketplace have no idea, so they put a $2,000 price tag. Maybe you can meet the demand half way and list it for $1,000 there lol

4308 -> 4810 -> no replacement 

3808 -> 4310 -> 4311

6 minutes ago, Mr_Gadget said:

I don't know....I don't want to rip people off and I also don't won't to give it away?

I only kid. You are doing the right thing by selling it for what it's worth.

These units are hard to come by as people are holding onto them, and if they do sell them they factor the whole Made in Japan thing into the price, which may or may not be an inflated number.

12 minutes ago, STROP said:

Putting things into context, I have a 4308 that will be buried with me...GLWTS

me two.

just wish it was silver/champagne gold rather than my black.

maybe you and I can find someone to spray/powder coat it for our tombs.

let me clarify. when i say cheap i mean what you get for the $$ is quite good. now it does not mean its worth a huge amount, but you get a lot for your dollar quality wise.

if looking for good, basic surround sound with audyssey xt32 its "cheap" 

i do see these come up now and then for that $400 mark and taking $50 off is a fair thing imo.

as for the 4308.. i have one of those also.

Agreed, I sold my 4311 for $300 in 2019 and kinda regretted it (purely because it was such an awesome bit of kit - it feels like you're giving it away), but looking back - I still wouldn't have found a use for it (I only need 1 setup) and would have likely sold it for the same amount eventually, so someone else may as well be using it.

If you can find a use for it somewhere else (garage system?) I'd hold on to it - you won't be able to replace the quality of this for anywhere near this  price.

To be honest I don't even use any of my gear that often except for the tv. With a 7 year old I can't exactly watch Terminator at my preferred volume levels but do enjoy a Pixar flick every now and then lol.

I just like having the gear so when the odd occasion arrises that I have the house to myself, I can enjoy it.

Edited by Mr_Gadget
  • Like 1

Audysee Pro calibration takes these units to next level. Cost extra for pro license and license is not transferable to another unit. I was tempted going for newer 4K version but these units are made in Japan no compromise with the quality components inside.