WTB: Thorens, TD145 or 160 Turntable (FOUND)

Item: Thorens TD145 or 160 Turntable
Price Range:
Item Condition: Used
Extra Info: Located in Brisbane, happy to pay for safe packaging and courier from interstate

Edited by copeland83
  • copeland83 changed the title to WTB: Thorens, TD145 or 160 Turntable (FOUND)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rps01
      Item Condition: GOOD (see photos) Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: ELANORA HEIGHTS State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, or PayPal Reason for selling: Funding new purchase Further information:

Several SNA forum members have kindly informed me that this is one of the early "flush strobe" 401's, with a stronger die-cast chassis (as opposed to the later, pressed ones). 
      Thanks to all of the guys that have unconditionally offered me some great advice, gained through a shared passion and many years of experience.

I've put as many photos as I could into a folder on Google Drive (link is below).

Condition as per photos. Some marks to the plinth  Comes with its' original Garrard instruction manual Video shows playing at 33rpm Mat now broken, as it was brittle and it snapped when I removed it SME tonearm comes with original manuals, template manual, and warranty card (serial number 62527). Marks in the earlier photos are just general grubbiness, and came off with a light rub with ISO-propyl alcohol Shure cartridge (M95ED) fitted to SME headshell Been in (dry and cool) storage for 15 years. LINK TO GOOGLE DRIVE FOLDER: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jhfAc5wyx0iUfI-R3VbbI5ThFwyYxwUC?usp=sharing   
      Additional to the above, I'm including all of the following:

Extra SME headshell with Shure M95ED cartridge  Lightweight headshell with MA 2002-e cartridge (no stylus), with original Micro-Acoustics manual Shure M91ED cartridge Shure M75E Type 2 cartridge  
      Photos:

Plenty of photos in the Google Drive link. Here's a few to whet the appetite... (attached)

• By rps01
      Item Condition: GOOD (see photos) Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: ELANORA HEIGHTS State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, or PayPal Reason for selling: Funding new purchase Further information:

Several SNA forum members have kindly informed me that this is one of the early "flush strobe" 401's, with a stronger die-cast chassis (as opposed to the later, pressed ones). 
      Thanks to all of the guys that have unconditionally offered me some great advice, gained through a shared passion and many years of experience.

I've put as many photos as I could into a folder on Google Drive (link is below).

Condition as per photos. Some marks to the plinth  Comes with its' original Garrard instruction manual Video shows playing at 33rpm Mat now broken, as it was brittle and it snapped when I removed it SME tonearm comes with original manuals, template manual, and warranty card (serial number 62527). Marks in the earlier photos are just general grubbiness, and came off with a light rub with ISO-propyl alcohol Shure cartridge (M95ED) fitted to SME headshell Been in (dry and cool) storage for 15 years. LINK TO GOOGLE DRIVE FOLDER: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jhfAc5wyx0iUfI-R3VbbI5ThFwyYxwUC?usp=sharing   
      Additional to the above, I'm including all of the following:

Extra SME headshell with Shure M95ED cartridge  Lightweight headshell with MA 2002-e cartridge (no stylus), with original Micro-Acoustics manual Shure M91ED cartridge Shure M75E Type 2 cartridge  
      Photos:

Plenty of photos in the Google Drive link. Here's a few to whet the appetite... (attached)

• By coolhand
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Original one owner Swiss made Thorens TD-160 with Thorens TP-16 tonearm (no cartridge included).

Table & arm exhibit no issues and operate very smoothly.

Factory dust cover is included, however it suffered a fracture on one side near the hinge and was repaired in a less than ideal manner.. it does however fully function for it's intended purpose, although the table looks and sounds better without it 😉

• By Naz.shr
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: PayPal, Cash Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information:
      Project Debut Recordmaster "walnut". Very good condition, minimal use. Slight scuff mark on the right edge but nothing major. Please see link for details, it has a built in phono so great to just plug & play plus can connect to computer. All original accessories, manual plus packaging available. 
      https://www.projectaudio.com.au/products/debut-recordmaster?variant=32624682139710
      Donation to SNA on successful sale 

Photos:

• By audioaddict78
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Dulwich Hill State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: Trying something new  
      Further information: MoFi UltraDeck. Really enjoyed my time with this deck. Very musical, huge soundstage. Solid deck, much better engineered than the other familiar brands. I'm the original owner, bought about 2 years ago. Pet and smoke free house, very well looked after--Is in immaculate condition.
      Cartridge not included.
      The RRP of these decks without cartridge is $3799.
      Has original box, Allen keys for adjustments, RCA cables. etc. 

PICK UP ONLY at this stage.

Photos: