Jump to content

Proposal for multi channel music sub forum


Recommended Posts

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators

Let's see how much genuine interest their really is.
On the other hand, having these threads within the existing Music sub-forum will get more exposure and actually help promote the format.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Marc said:

On the other hand, having these threads within the existing Music sub-forum will get more exposure and actually help promote the format.

It has been like this since content from DTVForum was merged here.  It has not worked; why will it work now?  Someone browsing the music forum will see an occasional multi channel post every few pages...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators

I just don't think there is enough interest to justify its own sub-forum. Prove me wrong, and your wish is my command.

Link to post
Share on other sites


Yea 

 Let's have separate cassette, SACD, DVD-A , minidisc, pono and an 8 track forum .

 

  Anymore dead formats I forgot? 😊

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, metal beat said:

Yea 

 Let's have separate cassette, SACD, DVD-A , minidisc, pono and an 8 track forum .

 

  Anymore dead formats I forgot? 😊

Crystal Radio Receiver Sub-forum😇

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, metal beat said:

Yea 

 Let's have separate cassette, SACD, DVD-A , minidisc, pono and an 8 track forum .

 

  Anymore dead formats I forgot? 😊

 

15 minutes ago, Stump said:

Crystal Radio Receiver Sub-forum😇

 

So typical of SNA member's treatment of multi channel music :hmm:    No wonder not many interested people left on forum...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, metal beat said:

Anymore dead formats I forgot? 😊

 

Affordable Vinyl?

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Administrators
11 hours ago, metal beat said:

Yea 

 Let's have separate cassette, SACD, DVD-A , minidisc, pono and an 8 track forum .

 

  Anymore dead formats I forgot? 😊

 

No need to belittle other members. As I said, I support the concept of a dedicated sub-forum, if there is enough interest

Remember, Vinyl & Turntables didn't even have it's own sub-forum some years ago. Now it does.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Marc said:

 

No need to belittle other members. As I said, I support the concept of a dedicated sub-forum, if there is enough interest

Remember, Vinyl & Turntables didn't even have it's own sub-forum some years ago. Now it does.

 

Is there no sense of humour allowed on SNA anymore.

 

  Lighten up bois

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...