Item Condition: Very Good +
Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: BUNDANOON, 2578, NSW
State: NSW
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: YBA YM-501 DVD Player. This is a substantial unit, that in my opinion is an excellent CD player, more so than a competent DVD player. It is extremely well built and includes a USB input that reviews indicate as 24/192k compliant, although I have never tested this, nor can I confirm what formats it will decode. The drawer mechanism works without issue, and apart from a couple of minor scuffs on the top, presents very well. This French company get high praise for their designs and when released in about 2010, this was a far from inexpensive player at approx 800 UK pounds.  This one is in excellent condition and would work beautifully as a standalone CD player or as a Transport. It has a lovely sound that highlights good a quality DAC, that I suspect is Burr Brown, but have not investigated or confirmed this. I do not have a remote for this, but have been using a universal one for basic functions with any issues.

YBA YM501 review | What Hi-Fi?

DSC_8999.thumb.JPG.894f5bf80c6ef52f42c7680873b42cec.JPGDSC_9002.thumb.JPG.1f5afe027b9c97188d385727982c2209.JPG 

YBA YM501 review | What Hi-Fi?         

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

DSC_9001.JPG

DSC_9000.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By syd
      Item Condition: Excellent. Bought from A2A in May 2020. Used only at home during lockdown. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal +3%, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Not using now Further information:
      [Price dropped to $1200]
      These are the original version of Campfire Audio Solaris IEM. A2A currently selling these at RRP $2899.  Many reviews online. I was pairing these with a Chord Hugo 2 and an Audioquest Firefly Red. The Solaris was enjoyable listening with both sources.

Reluctant sale and I might well regret it. Currently in a headphone phase!

I am the original owner. Invoice can be provided for future warranty. All the original packaging, documentation, and accessories included. All eartips except for one pair of CA Marshmallow Tips.

Photos:
    • By Danieljkerr
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Haberfield, Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash Reason for selling: Upgraded to Chord Odyssey Further information: This is a mismatching pair of Chord Clearway speaker cable comprising of 2.8 and 1.65 metre lengths each terminated with banana plugs and pictured as below. Overall condition is very good and I’ve enjoyed these for the past 4 years of ownership using with my Naim and Focal setup. Only selling due to an upgrade.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By DeccaDevotee
      Item Condition: Used 7/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: ACT Payment Method: PayPal Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: this is the anniversary edition in the aluminium frame. I am the First owner from Martin Logan distributor in Australia 
      I have manuals and some accessories but the transport boxes were too big to keep
      You would need something big to transport and three person to  lift
      i have rated down because of their age, not keeping as I have too many speakers

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Danieljkerr
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Haberfield State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Not using enough Further information:
      Black delrin light-weight record clamp, for use on GyroDec, TecnoDec, or third-party record players including Rega if you’re using a Tangospinner sub platter which you’ll know has a standard length spindle. 

You’ll see in the photo below there’s shrink wrap atop of the clamp which looks as good as new.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By Mr Thorens
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Ridgehaven State: SA Payment Method: Cash EFT Reason for selling: Too large for my spare room Further information:
      Mid 1980s vintage Goodmans 3 way bass reflex speakers with horn tweeters. Goodmans was a UK maker of high quality speakers similar to Wharfedale. Excellent working condition. Dimensions 69cm(h) x 36cm (w) x 32cm (d). 

Photos: