Long time listener first time caller...

Nathanr

Hey Stereonet Fam,

I've been on here for a little while now juat looking about but havent been actively involved....time to take the leap.

My audio journey has only just started in the last 2 years...from an old Bose Surround System, then to a brand new set of B&W 603's hooked up at an Electrocompaniet ECI-3 integrated amp, and a bluenode.....

Just recently upgraded to a Electrocompaniet AW 2 x 120 Power Amp & EC 4.7 Preamp... life changing....

Look forward to engaging further!

Cheers

Nathan

• Like 1

Howdy Nathan,

Good to see you joining, there is lots of great information and interesting reading on the forums. I also started my audio journey with a Bose system and then made the leap to a separates system in 2011. It has been an engaging, fun and rewarding journey since then. 

You seem to have a great system, the Electrocompaniet amps I have heard have sounded beautiful. It's great to hear you have heard and felt the differences of going with a separated hi-fi system.  Have you thought about getting into vinyl as part of the development of your system?

Cheers

Kevin

Hi Nathan, 

I'm running an electrocompaniet eci2 and love it. I had to downsize from a pair of Tannoy 15" monitor golds and have chosen a pair of Bose killers, Alderwood Eros Pro cubes with Atlas pro sub. It sounds magnificent. 

I'm mainly using Tidal, but am about to connect a turntable to the system.