Withdrawn: Vitus SIA 025 MK 2 Integrated amp

Item Condition: Used but like brand new
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Potts Hill
State: NSW
Payment Method: Eft, Paypal or COD
Reason for selling: NLR

Bought this October last year. The amp is in perfect condition. Still under warranty. Under 100 hrs of used. Original box, remote and accessories are included. 

Spec: 25w Class A and 150 class AB switchable. 
Thank you

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

A4F971DA-96AE-41F6-B1B0-C4683FA0A72A.jpeg

06C7E569-8173-4D82-8208-84C7F73F9B35.jpeg

D8CDF7A9-63E4-47F3-B33D-87DBCEB4ADAF.jpeg

Edited by ken2505
Thanx everyone. I have decided to keep it.
  • Like 4

I will buy this endgame integrated if my Gauder speakers are not a beast and draw much much more than 50w in reality.

This amp is the latest model, retailed for GDP 19,000 or EUR €23,000 in EU where they are sold the most.

My pointthis is a serious good deal and people can stop complaining why Aussies people always pay more for highend audio vs somewhere else. This price proved that is wrong, lol, buy it if you can.?

• Like 1
12 hours ago, ikhuong said:

I will buy this endgame integrated if my Gauder speakers are not a beast and draw much much more than 50w in reality.

This amp is the latest model, retailed for GDP 19,000 or EUR €23,000 in EU where they are sold the most.

My pointthis is a serious good deal and people can stop complaining why Aussies people always pay more for highend audio vs somewhere else. This price proved that is wrong, lol, buy it if you can.?

it will drive your gauder. dont let the watts fooled u. Infact i believe it will sound better than your pass and mc combo. 

17 minutes ago, audiome said:

it will drive your gauder. dont let the watts fooled u. Infact i believe it will sound better than your pass and mc combo. 

Hmm.. you never used  gauder before.

How would you know this? Gauder is a very hard to run speaker  that  dips to two ohm 

Glws very nice amp

13 hours ago, ikhuong said:

• Like 2
  • ken2505 changed the title to Withdrawn: Vitus SIA 025 MK 2 Integrated amp
On 01/03/2021 at 12:13 PM, audiome said:

Well watt is watt, if amp does not have enough watts, your system cannot go loud with dynamic.

so it is important to advise correct applications 

at reasonable exciting loud in my 4mx 6m living room, Gauder pulls more 50w when drum

hits. There is no difference in Mcintosh’s watts verus Vitus’s watts in those cases

F271EEE4-C50A-461E-9D74-BF069CB206B4.jpeg

Edited by ikhuong
22 hours ago, ikhuong said:

Well watt is watt, if amp does not have enough watts, your system cannot go loud with dynamic.

so it is important to advise correct applications 

at reasonable exciting loud in my 4mx 6m living room, Gauder pulls more 50w when drum

hits. There is no difference in Mcintosh’s watts verus Vitus’s watts in those cases

F271EEE4-C50A-461E-9D74-BF069CB206B4.jpeg

Vitus Signature amps rated very low in watts been class A amp. Sia025 rated 25w class A and 150w Class AB. Even their top integrated sia030 rated only 30w class A and 200w class AB. 

I am definitely not as experience as you but I believe in high current of the amp and also having side by side compared to vitus Ri101 which is 300w, I preferred sia025. I don't listen to drums like you so my liking won't be the same as you. 

Enjoy music

• Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By olegau
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: ST KILDA EAST State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Do not need Further information:
      Top of the line, good working order. 
      The 840C embraces a raft of proprietary technologies including ATFâ„¢ (Adaptive Time Filtering) asynchronous up-sampling technology which has been developed in conjunction with Anagram Technologies of Switzerland. This system intelligently interpolates 16-bit/44.1kHz CD data to 24-bit/384kHz data, through the use of a 32-bit Analog Devices Black Fin DSP (digital signal processor). This in turn feeds two 24-bit/384kHz DACs from the same company in dual differential formation.
      Each DAC handles just one channel for excellent stereo imaging, operating fully in differential mode for exceptionally low distortion and noise.
      Both unbalanced RCA and balanced XLR outputs are fitted. Two digital inputs are also provided which even allow the up-sampling and playback of other sources such as a DVD player via the Azur 840C. In addition, a recording digital output can even allow bit-for-bit data or upsampled data at 48, 96 or 192 kHz to be recorded by a suitable device.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By MHMH
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: ACT Payment Method: EFT, PayPal, Cash Reason for selling: Replaced with a stand-alone DAC Further information:
      Great CD/DVD player, seems very well regarded. I've just moved away from physical CDs and now stream everything for convenience.
      Comes with original remote and wifi dongle. I don't have the original box, but will try to find suitable packaging if postage required. Pickup preferred.
      Will donate to SNA upon sale.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Steven B
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Rozelle State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, EFT, PayPal Reason for selling: No longer used Further information:
      A pair of great speakers in good working order. Owned since new in 1992 and come with original packaging.
      A few marks on the top of each (see photos). Come with genuine stands.
      Not used for over 10 years so time for them to leave storage. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Steven B
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Rozelle State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Paypal Reason for selling: No longer needed. Further information:
      Purchased new in 1992. Comes with original box. This has served our family well but not been used for more than 10 years.
      At low volumes it only plays through one speaker - could happen either side. Turn up the volume and then both sides are even. 
      Apart from the above, in very good condition. Was always used inside a cabinet with a door.

Photos: 

PLEASE READ

• By Sander H.
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth (NOR) State: WA Payment Method: Any (fees are for buyer to pay) Reason for selling: Need the space :) Beautiful looking FANLESS ROON server. Built completely without ANY moving parts (again: NO fans) from brand new components, which means it is absolutely, completely, 100% silent. The gorgeous housing is basically one big heat sink for the processor.

I'll be moving house quite soon and I don't want to take it with me. Hence this great price!

Identical to the Roon Nucleus server w.r.t its internal components and software, but with better specs and for a much friendlier price! All you need is a Roon subscription and a DAC to play music. Quite the bargain for serious music lovers!

Contains an Intel NUC with 8th gen. Core i5 (Quad Core) processor with 8GB DDR4 RAM and a 240GB SSD. Roon ROCK OS: latest version installed.

Specifications:
      - Intel Core i5 (8th gen., 4 cores, 8 threads)
      - 8GB DDR4 2400MHz (1 SO-DIMM, 1 extra slot available, max. 32GB)
      - 240GB SSD (boot/database/Roon)
      - Gigabit Ethernet LAN
      - 4x USB
      - 1x Thunderbolt
      - 1x HDMI
      - 90W Power Adapter included

Dimensions: 95 x 113.5 x 247.9mm (W x D x H). Weight 2.88kg.

Shipping Australia-wide approx. $50 (with insurance).

Paying by PayPal incurs a +3.5% buyer's fee, unless you pay using Friends+Family.