FS: Empire Ears Odin earphones/IEM (Storkbreaker cable 2pin, 2.5mm termination) (RRP $4999)

Item Condition: excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Merrylands
State: NSW
Payment Method: Paypal+3%, EFT, cash on pickup
Reason for selling: not needed

Further information:

Selling used Empire Ears Odin IEM/earphones which comes with Empire Ears Stormbreaker upgrade cable (the cable itself is worth a lot and that is their stock cable).

Purchased from Minidisc (one of the best IEM shops in NSW and Australia IMO) on early December 2020.

It comes with its original box, IEM case, cleaning tool, FInal Audio type E ear tips (ss, s, m, L and LL size).

It is one of the best IEMs.

***please note, the stormbreaker is black colour cable, this does not come with Effect Audio Leonidas ii octa cable, the cable ad's listed separately ***

***if you want, i can include EA Leonidas ii octa cable at agreed price thx ***

Odin is the Norse God of wisdom, divination, poetry, death and magic. With a flagship 'Trib-brid' design, Empire Ear's Odin aims for God-like performance. The 11 driver design includes 3 different driver types:  2 W9+ subwoofers, an enhance design compared to the previous Empire Ears dynamic driver W9 design with a higher excursion driver that delivers extended sub-bass response and lower distortion. 5 proprietary Balanced Armature drivers and 4 electrostatic EIVC drivers deliver the same ethereal detail and frequency response found in previous designs like the Valkyrie and Wraith.

The Odin also features an exclusive 'Stormbreaker' hand crafted copper litz cable made in collaboration with PW Audio of Hong Kong and Pentaconn of Japan. Also exclusive to the Odin is the three stage laminated 'Bifrost' faceplate which reveals unique colour transitions at different angles of light.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

KakaoTalk_20210227_210338319.jpg

KakaoTalk_20210227_210338319_01.jpg

KakaoTalk_20210227_210338319_02.jpg

KakaoTalk_20210227_210338319_03.jpg

KakaoTalk_20210227_210338319_04.jpg

KakaoTalk_20210227_210338319_05.jpg

KakaoTalk_20210227_210338319_06.jpg

Edited by Klaus220
Added more info
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Zlok
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Burwood State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: Back to full size headphones, and not traveling with public transport as much. Further information:
      I am open for offers.

I bought it early 2019. 3 drivers on each side total of 6 left plus right. Well balanced one driver each due to high, mid and low . I am open for offers. Rrp is $1124.26 at minidiscau

Brand new price below and information about them. 
      https://www.minidisc.com.au/empire-ears-esr-universal
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: ok Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: not needed Further information:
      Selling used Rai Penta IEM/earphones.

It comes with original packaging, original cable (MMCX, 3.5mm termination) and ear tips.

Rai Penta won several awards and have lots of positive reviews   (please look for them on Google).

Just selling them as I don't need them anymore.

***please note, there is very tiny chip on the right unit (hence I marked condition of the unit as OK) but that does not affect quality or functionality of the IEMs and there are no other scratches nor anything (in excellent condition really...)***.

thank you  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: as new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: not needed Further information:
      Selling used ALO Audio SXC 8 upgrade (silver) cable for Sennheiser HD800, HD800s, HD820 and Campfire Audio Cascade headphones.

standard postage + insurance included in the price.

For more info, please visit: https://addictedtoaudio.com.au/products/alo-audio-cascade-sxc8-replacement-cable-for-campfire-cascade?variant=12368555704437

thank you  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: as new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: not needed Further information:
      Selling all of my expensive IEM/earphones cables.

I only had them for 2 month. I purchased them directly from Effect Audio in December 2020.

Downgrading as I need some cash. I am open to offer as well. Please PM me thanks

***please note, IEM/s in the photos are not included ***
      *** please note, this cable comes in a box that says Leonidas, not Leonidas octa. I don't have Leonidas octa box, thank you***

*** if you want to buy Empire Ears Odin with this cable, let me know, i can sell them at agreed price ***

Effect Audio Leonidas ii octa (2pin, 2.5mm termination)
      26 AWG 8 wires
      golden ration palladium plated silver & litz silver hybrid cable.

If you have a high-end IEM/earphones, it may be good to pair one of these high-end cables as well.

**all 2pins are straight, no issue with y-splitter or termination, they are in as new condition**.

I will make donation on Stereo.net.au if the item is sold here thank you  

thank you  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: not needed Further information:
      Selling used Forza audioworks Claire HPC mk2 upgrade cable (semi-transparent black insulation, 1.5m length, mini 4pin connector [compatible with ZMF and Audeze headphones], 4pin XLR balanced termination).

For more information please visit : https://forzaaudioworks.com/en/product.php?id_product=80

normal postage included in the price.

I can send it as express post at agreed cost.

***....please note, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil DAC is not included...... ***

thanks  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ