FS: Ultimate Stars 384KHz 32Bit DSD DAC

• Moderators
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: WEST PERTH
State: WA
Payment Method: PayPal, bank deposit, cash
Reason for selling: Change of direction

Further information:

Photos:

A dual AK4495 DAC from Stars Audio, recommended to me by @Ozcall four years ago. He also got me to order replacement opamps from Burson for him to fit to the DAC.

Input Support:
Coaxial: 44.1K-192K 24BIT
Fiber(Optical): 44.1K-192K 24BIT
USB (XMOS XU208 card): 44.1K-384K 32BIT / DSD64, DSD128

It has a selection of filters (see pics)

It has given me great enjoyment over that time and I am only selling it due to a complete change of direction. While I have had this DAC, it has easily bettered the DAC in my Bluesound Node 2i, as well as the DAC in my Linn Unidisk. Excellent value at the price asked.

Shipping available at extra cost but I will initially favour a local buyer.

D1.jpg

D2.jpg

D3.jpg

D5.JPG

d6.JPG

d7.jpg

• Like 1

Stars audio may be a bit of an unknown on the Austalian market but the designer behind these products has produced a range of dacs and dac kits that have been well recieved on the diy market. His fully built prodcuts like the one above  offer great performance and use quality non fake components. I still run a couple of his diy dac boards in my system with Burson opamp replacements with great results.

The above dac can be remote controlled through the use of a standard or clone Apple remote.

• Like 1
  • Moderators

Free postage to Eastern states now included in this already attractive price for a quality DAC.