Monitor Audio Silver RS6 Floorstanding speakers.

Item Condition: Very good
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Baulkham Hills Nsw
State: NSW
Payment Method: Cash
Reason for selling: Surplus

Further information:

Monitor Audio RS6, the reason I'm selling these is with my current system I don't need them. 

They're in very good condition with only few marks on cabinets. 

The sound is superb and they are exceptional quality. 

For this price you will find it hard to get better value for money. 

I have kept user manual and original packaging.

Reviews:

https://www.stereophile.com/floorloudspeakers/306monitor/index.html

https://youtu.be/gusVQ5YAqCQ

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

IMG-20210227-WA0016.jpg

IMG-20210227-WA0015.jpg

IMG-20210227-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20210227-WA0013.jpg

IMG-20210227-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20210227-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20210227-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20210227-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20210227-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20210227-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20210227-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20210227-WA0001.jpg

Edited by Keza_punk
  • Like 6

Just read some really positive reviews on these........not a bad looking speaker. GLWS  

• Like 1

@Graham75

Superb photos and speakers, at a crazy low price for the standard of sound quality.

• Like 3
  • Keza_punk changed the title to Monitor Audio Silver RS6 Floorstanding speakers.
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By nicv
      Item Condition: Like new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney CBD or Manly State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, PayID, Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Single direction only (HDMI → USB-C). In addition to the HDMI signal, it requires power via the micro USB port to work (see last picture)

Useful for displays that only accept USB-C input, e.g., LG UltraFine displays. I used it briefly for connecting a Nintendo Switch to such a display

For more info see
      https://egpu.io/forums/postid/79127/ https://dancharblog.wordpress.com/2020/05/10/bi-directional-usbc-dp-cables/
      Photos:

• By nicv
      Item Condition: Used — Fair Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Manly State: NSW Payment Method: PayID, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: NLR A pair of the original JBL 305p powered studio monitors
      Scratches on the base of each from previous (original) owner All required cables included: 2× power 2× XLR (6ft, I think)  
      I was using these on my desk at work but our office has now switched to hot desking
      They pair nicely with the SMSL SU8 DAC that I also have listed in this forum

Photos:

• By nicv
      Item Condition: Good — scratch on one of the bases Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Manly State: NSW Payment Method: PayID, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: NLR  
      Atacama Nexus 6i black speaker stands
      Dimensions Height: 62cm (incl. gel pads but excl. spikes) Spikes add another 0.5–1cm Top plate: 14.5cm x 18cm Base plate: 25cm x 30cm Scratch on the base of one the stands (right of 2nd photo) Has cable management, but the hole probably only fits speaker wire (see inside tubes of 1st)  

• By nicv
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Manly State: NSW Payment Method: PayID, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: NLR I recall opening this up when I first got it to see if it was V2: It's v1.1 which can be upgraded by V2 by soldering, which I didn't bother trying. From that linked to ASR thread, as long as the volume on the unit is kept at or below 29 it seems to perform the same as a V2.

Great for a monitor + subwoofer setup: balanced cables to the monitor, RCA to the subwoofer (however, there's no low pass filtering in the DAC)

Originally purchased from StereoNET member woolltmoof in March 2019 (can't seem to find the original post)

• By nicv
      Item: Various
      Price Range: Free
      Item Condition: Used
      Pickup: Sydney CBD or Manlly
      Extra Info:

USB
      2× Apple USB-A extension cable (female to male) 2× Micro USB cable Power Power
      4-port power board AU MacBook charger power adapter US MacBook charger power cable AV
      Component video cable Short HDMI cable 3.5mm audio extension cable