Item Condition: As New; Mint
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Bracken Ridge
State: QLD
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

Purchased from Audiophile Store AU in mid-January 2021. Have included Warranty Card for future use. If you need more information regarding purchase, please message me.

Condition is 'as new', or 'mint' - there are no scratches or marks on this unit to my knowledge.

Supplied with the original items, including: Instruction Manual, Warranty Card, Micro USB to barrel plug 5V cable, USB A-B Cable and the remote.

Original packaging is NOT available, BUT all items were sealed very tightly using a several-step process:

1) I placed items in seal lock bags, with appropriate descriptions.

2) I then wrapped bubble wrap around the seal lock bags and sealed the bubble wrap to the bags using masking tape.

3) I then placed the now-sealed items into a large seal lock bag, with appropriate descriptions, before using masking tape to seal that.

4) I used white packaging cardboard to reinforce the sides.

5) I placed bubble wrap over the sealed large bag, before covering the bubble wrap with two rows of aircushions

6) I then sealed the box with several rows of masking tape, which will then be covered by the label, should this need to be posted

Cheers to @lenticularis for providing the following:

"Like the Gieseler DAC range, uses an AKM chip (the AKM4493EQ).  Sounds extremely good for its price. 

This DAC can also be powered from a power-pack or an iFi 5V supply, using the same micro-5V cable described above."

Reviews of this DAC have been very impressive; although I've only tested it a couple of times, it impresses me as an inexpensive, reliable and effective product.

Thanks to @Ittaku for the following specs:

"Spec:
PCM
USB :44.1kHz-768kHz  16bit-32bit
OPT/COAX : 44.1kHz-192kHz  16bit- 24bit

DSD (Native) 
USB :DSD64-DSD512 
OPT/COAX :Not supported

DSD (DoP)
USB : DSD64-DSD256
OPT/COAX :Not supported

Output Voltage:2Vrms@0dBFS
THD+N:<0.0003% @1kHz A-weighting
Noise:<2uVrms @A-weighting
Crosstalk:-130dB @1 kHz
SNR:>121dB @ 1kHz
Dynamic Range:119dB @1kHz
Channel Balance:<0.3 dB

Features:

1. AK4493 DAC chip
AK4493 is a new generation of premium model AK4490 from AKM.
-11 3dB :Distortion
1 26dB* :Dynamic range
DSD :Support DSD512
PCM :Support 768k
* This data is based on the MONO mode of chip, not equal to specs of E30.

2.Supports DSD512 and PCM32bit/768kHz
E30 uses 2nd generation XMOS XU208, USB supports up to PCM32bit768kHz and DSD512, which is far
more than CD and SACD. We also customise the driver (for Win7 and above) from Thesycon to get a better performance with your computer.

3.AK4118 receiver 
AK4118 is currently the S/PDIF receiver with lowest jitter, compatible with optical and coaxial connection that support up to 24bit/ 192kHz.

4.Commonly used inputs
E30 supports USB, optical and coaxial inputs which cover a variety of commonly used occasions, such as computer, mobile phone OTG, digital turntable and media player, TV and set-top box.

5.5V power supply, anytime and anywhere
Using 5V power supply, E30 can easily access the working power supply anytime and anywhere in nowadays. You can power the E30 by USB port of computer, mobile phone charger or portable charger. When using portable charger, E30 turns into a portable DAC and bring the Hi-Res music around.

6.DAC filter mode
E30 is capable of providing 6 filter modes under PCM decoding, 2 filter modes under DSD decoding, which slightly adjust the details.

7.Auto turn on/off
E30 has auto turn on / off. It will automatically enter into standby when the input signal is lost or unavailable in 1 minute. Once detecting any signal inputs, it will turn on and switch to this input.

8.DAC + Pre-amp application
E30 has a built-in volume control function that can adjust the volume from -99dB to 0dB by using the remote control, so you are able to directly connect E30 to a power amplifier or active speakers, and control the volume of E30 through the remote control.

9. Pure DAC application
The E30 is able to fix to maximum output level so that it function as a pure DAC. In this mode, the DSD signal will bypass the DATT Soft Mute and 02 Modulator to provide pure/direct DSD performance."

I thank you kindly for any interest or queries.

P.S.: Don't worry how the DAC looks in one of the photos below - that's just the flash! I did that to illuminate the DAC, to prove that it was the genuine article. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

DSC_0024.JPG

DSC_0020.JPG

DSC_0022.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

DSC_0027.JPG

DSC_0028.JPG

DSC_0029.JPG

DSC_0030.JPG

DSC_0031.JPG

DSC_0032.JPG

DSC_0033.JPG

• Like 1
  • DaRick changed the title to FS: Topping E30 DAC (Black)
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sam001
      Item Condition: Like New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Bentleigh State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, PAYID, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer required. Further information:

First Owner, purchased new.

It comes complete with:
      AC Power Cord Stereo RCA to RCA Cable 3.5mm Stereo Mini Plug to RCA Cable Ethernet Cable Mini Jack Toslink Adapter User Manual Other documentation  
      $10 donation will be made if sold.

• By Stereolove
      Item Condition: Like New Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Essendon State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal Reason for selling: Purchasing a different DAC. Portable DAC not required. Unit has been used twice, and comes with all original packaging and instruction manual. I am purchasing a Chord Qutest instead. Postage price includes postage to anywhere in Australia. Further information:

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Levitator
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Samsonvale (40mins out of Brisbane) State: QLD Payment Method: EFT, Paypal (+3%) Reason for selling: Upgrade to new DAC Further information:  Having listened to a number of high end DAC's, these Grandioso Mono D1 DAC's are absolutely stunning and only bested by my recent upgrade to the MSB Select - I will miss them!
      Second owner, perfect working order, excellent condition with some minor marks on top of the units, original boxing..

Source Esoteric website: "Equipped with the latest 32-bit DAC device AK4495S manufactured by Asahi Kasei Electronics. This device is combined with 16 circuits for each channel to achieve overwhelming linearity and low noise. In addition to direct processing of DSD signals, a 36-bit D / A processing algorithm that converts PCM signals to analog at 36-bit resolution is newly adopted. Processing with a surprisingly high resolution of 36 bits (4096 times 24 bits), which exceeds 32 bits (256 times), which exceeds 24 bits. By making the bit gradation finer, the calculation error is minimized, and it boasts the expressive power that stands out even for delicate music signals."

For further information refer https://www.esoteric.jp/jp/product/d1/feature

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By AndreaB
      Item Condition: Pristine Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth (N.O.R.) State: WA Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Try new dac Further information: I bought this little gem couple of year ago from distributor (Max Media) based on the review (link below) and I agree, it is simply superb. 
      The only reason for selling is because needs some funds.

I have original box for eventual interstate buyer. I can include telefunken NOS 6922 valve and the original Genelex Gold Lion 6922 golden pin. 

Here below link to a glowing review
      https://hometheaterreview.com/lab-12-dac1-special-edition-reviewed/

Thanks for watching.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By olegau
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: ST KILDA EAST State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Do not need Further information:
      Top of the line, good working order. 
      The 840C embraces a raft of proprietary technologies including ATFâ„¢ (Adaptive Time Filtering) asynchronous up-sampling technology which has been developed in conjunction with Anagram Technologies of Switzerland. This system intelligently interpolates 16-bit/44.1kHz CD data to 24-bit/384kHz data, through the use of a 32-bit Analog Devices Black Fin DSP (digital signal processor). This in turn feeds two 24-bit/384kHz DACs from the same company in dual differential formation.
      Each DAC handles just one channel for excellent stereo imaging, operating fully in differential mode for exceptionally low distortion and noise.
      Both unbalanced RCA and balanced XLR outputs are fitted. Two digital inputs are also provided which even allow the up-sampling and playback of other sources such as a DVD player via the Azur 840C. In addition, a recording digital output can even allow bit-for-bit data or upsampled data at 48, 96 or 192 kHz to be recorded by a suitable device.

Photos:

PLEASE READ