Item Condition: VG++
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: TARRAGINDI
State: QLD
Payment Method: CASH, Bank Transfer
Reason for selling: culling

Further information:  Black Crowes singer Chris Robinson went on to form the Chris Robinson Brotherhood , these are 2 early LP's from 2012 Big Moon Ritual and 2017 Barefoot In The Head . They are both Double LP's and Barefoot plays at 45rpm for superior sound .  Played once .

Pick Up Sth Brisbane or happy to post and combine orders to save postage. Thanks !

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

IMG_1763.JPG

IMG_1761.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Hanson
      Item Condition: Good condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Glen Waverley State: VIC Payment Method: EFT,cash Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information: Hi all up for sale pioneer exclusive m5 monoblock amplifier 300 watts class Ain very good condition with the age of the amplifier 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Gryffles
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Kallangur State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: Horn Speakers Further information:

I purchased these used approx 6 months ago and imported them from Canada at considerable expense. These were sold by Bob Neil from Amherst Audio and I purchased them from his customer. They didn't suit his room so he ended up with a smaller JM Reynaud speaker.

These were the last Offrande speakers made before JM Reynaud discontinued the model due to increased manufacturing costs. These are famous speakers overseas and a bit of googling will uncover a huge amount of info and opinion's.

Personally  would pair these with a push pull valve amp however I have been using a single ended Yamamoto amp and a Firstwatt F6. They aren't difficult to drive. I always like high sensitivity speakers for the sense of freedom they have and the dynamics. Sure these don't sound like horn speakers but they do possess a highly resolved and open sound while still sounding warm with correct tone (most important). The bass is a transmission line design and these go down to 30Hz. They aren't bass monsters but the bass is very clean and tuneful with a toe tapping quality. These speakers also image like crazy with a huge sound stage and it's really nice to have that. I have found they don't need to be a long way from the rear wall to sound good.

The matching stands are included as these are part of the deal when you purchased these new.

I really love these speakers but I have to make room and free up funds. They approx 32kg each inc the stand

Shipping can be arranged as I have the original packaging. There are a couple of scuff marks on the stand bases and one speaker has a scuff mark on the front which I have shown in the photos (looks worse in the photo) however you can't see it with the grilles on.

https://positive-feedback.com/Issue48/jmreynaud.htm

Technical Specs.
      Impedance 8 ohms (minimum 6 ohms)
      Frequency response 30 - 25000 Hz
      Power handling capacity 90 Watts
      Peak Power 290 Watts
      Sensitivity 91 dB/W/M
      Link to JMR website: http://jm-reynaud.com/offrande-supreme-v2.html

Dimensions / weight: (1 speaker inc stand)

1120 tall
      430 deep
      240 wide
      32kg approx

Photos:

• By Hanson
      Item Condition: Good condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Glen Waverley State: VIC Payment Method: EFT,cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: stealth Pure Gold Signal XLR cable one meter.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricingwhatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By JB82
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Glenbrook State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Consolidating Further information:

Instant system...just add speakers

Primare make beautiful gear, especially their volume knobs!

The amp is a surround sound amplifier, I've only used it as a 2ch amp which it excelled at, these Primares have a reputation for being better than average for Hi-Fi use

These look great in the pictures and when sitting in the rack, they do however have some marks/scratches on the top and sides of the chassis from moving them about. 

I'm including the following;

A pair of cheap RCA interconnects

A pair of Van Den Hul speaker cables

A pair of top of the range Bunnings kettle cord

3 SACD's & approximately 97 CD's of mixed genres for you to play with

A remote, I believe this a universal primate remote which should do all this generation of primate gear

Pickup only as I don't have boxes and the amp is a beast with huge power supplies

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Plzzz
      Item Condition: Great condition no visible scratches Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal eft cash on pick up Reason for selling: What try something else. Further information: really we looked after bout from another member who looked after it.
      condition is really fantastic.

Photos:

PLEASE READ