SOLD: Pending payment, FS: PRICE DROP, 64Audio U12t earphones/IEM + Effect Audio Eros ii upgrade cable (2pin, 4.4mm termination) (RRP $3458)

Item Condition: as new
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Merrylands
State: NSW
Payment Method: Paypal +3.6%, EFT, cash on pickup
Reason for selling: not needed

Further information:

Selling used 64Audio U12t IEM/earphones + Effect Audio Eros ii upgrade cable (2pin, 4.4mm termination) (RRP $3458)

They are both in as new condition, no scratches or dents.

purchased them late 2020 from MInidisc, I can provide the receipt.

It comes with 

1. original box and case

2. APEX M20 and M15 modules

3. original (stock) cable (2pin, 3.5mm termination)

4. ear tips

5. cleaning tool (brush and clip)

if you have any questions please let me know.

thank you :) 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

KakaoTalk_20210226_110607109.jpg

KakaoTalk_20210226_110607109_01.jpg

KakaoTalk_20210226_110607109_02.jpg

KakaoTalk_20210226_110607109_03.jpg

KakaoTalk_20210226_110607109_04.jpg

KakaoTalk_20210226_110607109_05.jpg

KakaoTalk_20210226_110607109_06.jpg

Edited by Klaus220
added more info, price drop, pending payment

Fantastic seller! Really genuine, humble guy. Easy to deal with.

These iems are incredible. Eros ii synergises well with the u12t IMO. Very good deal for the 2 together.

GLWS!

• Klaus220 changed the title to FS: PRICE DROP, 64Audio U12t earphones/IEM + Effect Audio Eros ii upgrade cable (2pin, 4.4mm termination) (RRP $3458)

• Klaus220 changed the title to Pending payment, FS: PRICE DROP, 64Audio U12t earphones/IEM + Effect Audio Eros ii upgrade cable (2pin, 4.4mm termination) (RRP $3458)
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: great Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: not needed Further information:
      Selling used 64 Audio Tia Fourte IEM/earphones.

It comes with 3 stock ear tips, 64audio IEM case, silica gel, and its stock case in original box.

Purchased on 22.08.2019 from MInidisc, I can provide the receipt.

It works perfectly fine, you can try them out, but you must bring your own ear tips.

The IEM was sent for a maintenance on August 2020 but was returned as there were nothing wrong with them (that repair sticker is stuck on the box).
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.  

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: not needed Further information:
      Selling used IER-Z1R IEM/earphones (in excellent condition) (RRP $2999).

Purchased from Sony Australia directly on 03.11.2020.

It is in excellent condition and also come with all the accessories.

Including IER-Z1R case, 3.5 termination cable, 4.4 termination cable, lots of ear tips and original packaging.

thank you!
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: not needed Further information:
      Selling used Empire Ears Legend X IEM/earphones (in excellent condition, please refer to photos). (RRP $3499).

1. comes with full packaging
      2. comes with its stock cable (Effect Audio Ares ii copper cable, it is 26 AWG UPOCC Litz copper, handcrafted by Effect Audio, 2pin, 3.5mm termination).

**If you want to get other IEM upgrade cables (balanced or unbalanced), I can sell them at agreed cost.

Legend X has one of the best bass out of all the high-end IEMs I have tried.

Legend X has 7 proprietary drivers (hybrid design) in each shell

2 x W9 subwoofers (Dynamic drivers) / 2 mid, 1 mid-high, 1 high and 1 super high (Balanced Armature drivers)

10 way synX crossover system

A.R.C. Resonance Mitigation Technology

**I use my 64audio IEM VAC to clean my IEM to make sure that IEMs are clean and condition of them are maintained  **

thank you  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: great Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: I have too many IEMs Further information:
      Selling used Westone W80 IEM (earphones, in-ear headphones, inear monitor) (RRP $2299). Gen 1. (not gen 2) It is in excellent condition. Recently got them cleaned as well.

It comes with ALO Audio reference 8 cable and stock black colour cable with microphone attached. it comes with all the original accessories including ear tips, screw driver and face plates.

I believe it is one of the best IEM, just selling them because I have toooo many IEMs.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: perfect Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal + 3%, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: I have too many IEMs Further information:.
      Selling used Fender Ten 5 IEM (In-ear monitor, earphones, inear headphones) (RRP $1799)

Ten 5 = 10mm dynamic driver + 5 BA drivers

I bought this IEM on 08.05.2020 from Addicted to Audio, I can provide you the receipt.

It is in perfect condition.

Just selling them as I have too many IEMs. thank you.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved