I'm travelling Sydney to Melbourne - Mid March

BuzzzFuzzz

Hello again Folks.

"I'm on the road again", just can't wait to help some audio Bro's again.

After my Canberra to Sydney run, I will be heading down to Melbourne...  transporting Doug's @Tubularbells newly acquired Krell amp ( all things going to plan ).

At this stage the exact date is not locked in...  it will either be the 15th March, or the 22nd March.

My Sydney run is fully booked up...  but the return trip still has a little room for a Canberra drop off, if required.  Unfortunately, I only have room for components, or bookshelf / monitors, for that run...  as I'm picking up some floorstanders, monitors, and 2 subs, for myself.

I will be heading to Melbourne the following week, if the Krell is ready.  But, if it's not ready, I will be returning to Sydney the following week, the 15th March, to collect it...  then travelling to Melbourne on the 22nd March.

If I do return to Sydney on the 15th of March...  I have plenty of room available in the Commodore sedan for that run...  and I'm happy to travel via Canberra again, if anyone needs help?

While in Melbourne, I will be collecting some gear from Doug, and also from Murray @ThirdDrawerDown, who was kind enough to pick up and store for me, when the first covid lockdown occurred, and I was unable to get there.

If you have gear to get from Sydney to Canberra, or to Melbourne the following week...  please, PM if I can assist?

Sorry if the plans are a little confusing...  the date depends on the Krell amp being ready.

Edit - I can also help with gear transport from Melbourne to Canberra, on my return run...  but, room is limited by my own gear.

Edited by BuzzzFuzzz
  • Like 11