SOLD: RME ADI-2 DAC FS Version 2 - 3 Months Old

SOLD
Item Condition: Near New
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: NSW
Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Upgraded, not needed anymore.

Further information:

I bought the RME last December from Manny's in Sydney.

Excellent Dac/Amp. Crazy Amount of features.

All accessories and the purchase receipt included.

Selling due to upgrading to the Hugo TT2.

Will post but would prefer local pickup.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

Question for those who own this, are you able to switch between Line outputs from RCA to XLR?

Reason I ask is my setup is having studio monitors connected to the XLR and a tube amp connected to the RCA, and I dont need them both playing at the same time.

12 minutes ago, bruc3 said:

Question for those who own this, are you able to switch between Line outputs from RCA to XLR?

Reason I ask is my setup is having studio monitors connected to the XLR and a tube amp connected to the RCA, and I dont need them both playing at the same time.

I have one and the answer is no. with the line output, the same signal will run through the RCA + XLR outputs at the same time. You can only switch between Line-level and phones output.

edit: you can, however, save different settings and EQ as presets, so that you can then use the remote to switch between presets for your headphones, monitors and integrated amp

Edited by crimsondelagator
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1