8 hours ago, misternavi said:

Please add your Coke jokes below.

I couldn't find any "coke jokes" on their website.   Seems like a missed opportunity.   Lame and disappointing.

Their products remind me of nothing more than "White Van Speakers" or, if I am to be kind, re-branded generic Chinese stuff.  I'm guessing that the company name is solely to attract attention.

Definitely worth ignoring.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Antipodean Brad said:

Their products remind me of nothing more than "White Van Speakers" or, if I am to be kind, re-branded generic Chinese stuff.  I'm guessing that the company name is solely to attract attention.

Definitely worth ignoring.

Yes, very botchy. Harkening back to another thread, they should rename themselves Van Der Whyte technologies.

• Haha 1

Ben Cousins has ordered a few sets and Cassie is upgrading from her head-fi..🤣

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, aasza said:

Ben Cousins has ordered a few sets and Cassie is upgrading from her head-fi..🤣

Haha!  :thumb:

Andy

Someone here needs to distribute the Cocaine speakers here in Australia, that way they can control the flow of Cocaine into Australia and corner the market..... pretty much the "Pablo Escobar of Australian Cocaine (speakers)"

Do you think buyers of their speakers open them up hoping to find a bag of goodies?

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, misternavi said:

Do you think buyers of their speakers open them up hoping to find a bag of goodies?

They've got more chance of finding a bag of goodies than finding a decent crossover... ;)

Edited by pete_mac
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1