VAF I93 Active no longer on website.

1 hour ago, Pigpen said:

Anyone notice that VAF no longer have the I93 active on their website?

Give them a ring..    Australia: 1800 818 882 (Free Call)

Due to parts for DEQX processing not being available due to covid we've had to remove the active 93 for the moment. DEQX are working hard on a solution but until supply is available we can't offer this option.

Edited by VAF

13 minutes ago, VAF said:

Due to DEQX processing not being available we've had to remove the active 93 for the moment. DEQX are working hard on a new release but until that's ready  we can't offer this option.

New release from DEQX, thats exciting news!

4 hours ago, AudioGeek said:

New release from DEQX, thats exciting news!

Very sorry, that's a misunderstanding on our behalf. We'd been working on a "new" model that's specific to VAF I-93's with some different case work and specific connections for us, so apologies it's not a new model as such. 

The delay due to covid is unfortunately completely true... So i-93 active is temporarily still unavailable. 

Apologies for the confusion.  

• Like 1
22 hours ago, VAF said:

Very sorry, that's a misunderstanding on our behalf. We'd been working on a "new" model that's specific to VAF I-93's with some different case work and specific connections for us, so apologies it's not a new model as such. 

The delay due to covid is unfortunately completely true... So i-93 active is temporarily still unavailable. 

Apologies for the confusion.  

Do you still have an active i-93 in store for demoing?

19 hours ago, boggsy said:

Do you still have an active i-93 in store for demoing?

No Sorry. Was in there last week and they said they didn't have a set running which was surprising. 

Edited by JARVIS