WITHDRAWN: Woo Audio WA11 Topaz headphone amplifier

Item Condition: used but mint
Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Harrison
State: ACT
Payment Method: paypal, cash, bank deposit
Reason for selling: not required

Further information:  Woo Audio WA11 Topaz headphone Amplifier.  Mint, photos show either fingerprint marks or dust.  Original owner purchased mid last year (electronic receipt will be sent to new owner for Warranty purposes).  Incredible sound for such a small footprint.  6.5mm SE or 4.4mm balanced.  1.2 Watts class A power into @30.  Powers HD800s (which I also have for sale) easily.  Comes with everything that came with it new, including stickers, USB A to USB C cable, USB C to usb C cable, power adapter, carry bag, alcantra carry bag.  Easy listening with fantastic power in a tiny box.  I bought it as an impulse for my birthday (21/2) with a view to getting back into full sized headphones.  Sadly realise that that's not going to happen.  So just looking to get back what I paid for on StereoNet, nothing more, nothing less.  Donation will be made to StereoNet if sold here.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Edited by Huckles
WITHDRAWN from sale
  • Huckles changed the title to WITHDRAWN: Woo Audio WA11 Topaz headphone amplifier