SOLD: FS: Relist w/ price drop - Audioquest Dragonfly Cobalt

Item Condition: Mint. like the day I bought it.
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Lennox Head
State: NSW
Payment Method: Paypal, bank transfer, Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

The housing is scratch/chip free. Aesthetically & Functionally perfect. Will provide purchase receipt from Minidisc (Dec 2020)

Bought to listen to while nursing our newborn son at night. Turns out it's harder than I thought to relax and kick back to the Grateful Dead when there is a screaming baby beside you. I used it for less then 5 hours. Noob parent realisations... 😐

It sounds great with IEM's and  lower impedance Headphones. Awesome for tidal MQA streaming on the go.

I will also sell the Apple lightening USB Camera adapter to Iphone users ... Note: this accessory is essential if you wish to use with an iphone. If you buy both we will negotiate a discounted price on it. Preference to pm's that want this included - as I now have no use for it.

https://darko.audio/2019/07/10-more-thoughts-on-the-audioquest-dragonfly-cobalt/

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

IMG_9768.jpg

IMG_9771.jpg

IMG_9772.jpg

Edited by crimsondelagator
  • crimsondelagator changed the title to FS: Relist w/ price drop - Audioquest Dragonfly Cobalt

There's an interesting idea!! I don't know how many are really suitable - so far I can only think of the HiFiMan Deva (no wires to pull and open back so you can hear the little ones when they get up to mischief). I'll put my mind to it and see what I can come up with!

• Like 1

Hang in there, eventually you can enjoy it with them. 

Phone did some weird blurring. 

Good luck with the sale. 

I went the DAP route and kind of regret it and have wanted to try the cobalt for a while but not in a position right now with TWINs on the way. 

All the best!

IMG_20171023_092252~2.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1