Item Condition: Used near new
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Berwick
State: VIC
Payment Method: Paypal plus any fee's, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Need funds

Selling my 9-month-old Primare I35 with Dac and Prisma amplifier.

Primare I35 Prisma is the top of the line unit with a RRP of $7200, comes with box and all accessories.

It really is a great sounding amp with great reviews.

The small smudge you see in the photo is because it still has its protective film on the screen.

I35 Prisma combines the DM35 digital to analog conversion and SM35 Prisma network player modules with the award winning I35 modular integrated amplifier platform, featuring our UFPD 2 amplification technology delivering 150 watts of power per channel and balanced inputs, to create an extraordinarily versatile control and power centre for any system.

Technology

I35 DAC modular integrated amplifier is the latest iteration of Primare’s now iconic integrated amplifiers and among the first to use our new UFPD 2 power system, a radical reworking of Primare’s award-winning UFPD all-analog Class-D technology.

Providing 150 watts at 8 ohms of absolutely linear UFPD 2 amplification across the entire audible bandwidth, the I35 Prisma delivers naturally fast, clean and agile sound with an unprecedented ability to bring music to life.

In addition to a pair of XLR balanced and three RCA analog inputs, I35 Prisma includes both the sophisticated digital to analog converter module, DM35, as well as a Prisma network player module, SM35, to create an extraordinarily versatile system control centre.

https://primare.net/product/i35-prisma-modular-integrated-amplifier-and-network-player/

https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/primare-i35-prisma-integrated-amplifier

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

P1000746.JPG

P1000749.JPG

P1000751.JPG

Edited by woopwoop360
  • woopwoop360 changed the title to FS: (Price Drop) Primare I35 Dac and Prisma (Bargain)
  • woopwoop360 changed the title to On hold Primare I35 Dac and Prisma