Item Condition: Used - Very good condition 10/10
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Murrumba Downs
State: QLD
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on pick up
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: this DAC needs no introduction - the latest and best Gieseler DAC.

Simply silly good for the money, and beautifully built - the very definition of high end for beer budget money.

Why am I selling it - I spent 4 times what this cost to get a valve DAC as I am a valve guy. I have no doubt that some audiophiles would prefer the Gieseler, and not without justification.

Comes with original box, so can post at buyers risk and expense.

If I could keep this I would, but I already have two systems.

It just shows how great gear can sound when they are well designed and the focus is on the important parts.

Donation to SNA if sold here.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

Gieseler Kompact front.jpg

Gieseler Kompact Rear.jpg

Gieseler Kompact side.jpg

• Like 1