Withdrawn FS: Vitus Audio SS-102 Stereo Amplifier

Item Condition: 9/10
Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Adelaide
State: SA
Payment Method: EFT, PayPal (buyer pays fees ,if not paid as friend)
Reason for selling: Going Integrated.

Further information:

Hi I’m selling my Vitus Audio SS-102  Class A Stereo Amplifier. In near perfect condition (RRP over $50k ).

Never had any issues, amp is switchable between 50watts pure class A

or 100Wpc in A/B in 8 Ohm.

This Amp can drive any Speaker with ease, wonderful sounding Amp that will match perfect with many High End Speakers.

Purchased 07/2017 from authorised Australian distributor.  

**Voodoo High Current Power Cord that shown in picture is not included.

Manufacturers Comments:

For those who want the very best in performance the SS-102 is our statement stereo power amplifier. A completely no-compromise design, this amplifier will take on the very finest products from around the world, regardless of their cost!

The SS-102 houses brand new circuitry, which uses only the finest matched transistors and super precision resistors to ensure optimal working conditions for the different stages of each module. This combined with a special coupling of each input stage, results in an ultra linear frequency response.

The true balanced design, together with the local shunt regulated power supply, ensures excellent signal to noise ratio, making it possible to reveal every micro detail in the recordings. The result is a power amplifier, capable of exposing micro details/dynamics never heard before without compromising the coherence of the recording. As the design is true balanced, all non-balanced signals are converted to true balanced straight at the first input stage.

It is part of the Signature Series. The performance of these products redefines how close to the live event you can get by listening to reproduced music. For those who want the very best, there is no finer choice than the SS-102. It is sure to become a true classic in every sense of the word.

Specifications

Product Type: Stereo balanced Power Amplifier
Inputs:
1 x unbalanced (RCA)
1 x balanced (XLR)

Outputs:
1 set balanced Speaker 

Output Power(switchable):
50wpc Class A - RMS in 8ohm
100wpc Class AB - RMS in 8ohm

Internal Cabling: Andromeda by VA
Dimensions: 310H x 435W x 610D mm
Total Weight: 85 Kg

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

20210222_172719.jpg

20210222_172725.jpg

20210222_172735.jpg

20210222_172742.jpg

20210222_172748.jpg

20210222_172813s.jpg

Edited by JayBee
withdrawn for sale. change of mind
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

I have not get my head around current amplifier technology.

why does Mcintosh MC1.25KW Power Amplifier pumps 1250w/c class AB amplifier ($54k/pair) but Vitus makes 100w/c amp (50k per amp)? Both advised they can drive any speaker on earth,

Lots of talk about first watts matter, do they mean for different speaker-design camps?

Edited by ikhuong

1 minute ago, ikhuong said:

why does MC1.25KW Power Amplifier class AB amplifier which is $54k/pair but Vitus makes 100w which is 50k per amp? Both advised they can drive any speakers on earth,

Lots of talk about first watts matter, do they mean for different speaker-design camps.

I think you're  getting watts  confused with current.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ikhuong said:

why does Mcintosh MC1.25KW Power Amplifier pumps 1250w/c class AB amplifier ($54k/pair) but Vitus makes 100w/c amp (50k per amp)? Both advised they can drive any speaker on earth,

Lots of talk about first watts matter, do they mean for different speaker-design camps?

I would say, Vitus amplifiers are conservatively rated. Don't get fooled by the numbers Vitus amplifiers having huge power reserves.

• Like 1

On 25/02/2021 at 6:05 PM, JayBee said:

I would say, Vitus amplifiers are conservatively rated. Don't get fooled by the numbers Vitus amplifiers having huge power reserves.

Watched its smaller brother 30W amp SIA30 that could drive Raidho 4.1 to an amazing level, I have no doubt this 50w Vitus is one of the best hiend amp out there. i wish that I have the money, glws

• Like 1