JVC X9900 w brand new light engine!

Item Condition: used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Qld
State: QLD
Payment Method: DD, cards 1%
Reason for selling:
$4799
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: SE QLD
State: QLD
Payment Method: DD, cards 1%
Reason for selling:

One only premium JVC X9900 with 1400hrs but with new light engine installed 23rd October.

160,000:1 native contrast - highest native contrast of any projector made.

Works flawlessly. Great lens. Can get paperwork to show work carried out if requested.

jvc-dla-x9900-1-preview.jpg

Edited by oztheatre
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 075Congo
      Item Condition: Excellent Condition Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Buderim State: QLD Payment Method: Pay Pal as a Friend Reason for selling: NLR Further information:Selling the Analogue Production SACD of Empathy performed by Shelly Manne and Bill Evans with Monty Budwig in August 1962. In excellent condition will be posted to the Buyer in a padded Auspost Parcel for $10. SNA Donation after sale.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By stuj
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR information:

I have been using these amps for my home theatre for the last two years, they really do offer great bang for buck in terms of watt to dollar.

They have many positive reviews online

here is one from ASR
      https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-crown-xls-1502-amp.6062/

I have the boxes to ship but would prefer a local buyer.

I do have two of these amps
      so have another add here contact me if you are interested in both

Photos:

• By Colourless-
      Item Condition: USED Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Clayton State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Clearing collection Further information:
      Comes with box and all accessories. Prestine condition, rarely used as I bought it mainly for collection purpose.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By stuj
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

I have been using these amps for my home theatre for the last two years, they really do offer great bang for buck in terms of watt to dollar.

They have many positive reviews online

here is one from ASR
      https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-crown-xls-1502-amp.6062/

I have the boxes to ship but would prefer a local buyer.

I do have two of these amps
      This is the second add 

Photos:

• By lencoloony47
      Item Condition: Very good original condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Tranmere State: SA Payment Method: Bank transfer Cash on pick up Reason for selling: Too many amps Further information: For sale is a rare vintage Sansui SM-12M valve receiver. Has had some recaps, new mains lead and new magic eye valve. Facia is very good with some pitting to the gold metal surround. Some marks on the case. This unit sounds very good. The phono stage is the original and I don't think it is compatible with modern phono requirements. I used a phono preamp via the aux to play LPs. The original circuit diagram is attached to the inside of the case. Would prefer pick up and cash on pick up but can post/courier at buyer's cost and risk.

Photos:

PLEASE READ