SOLD: FS: Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-600M Bookshelf Speakers

Item Condition: Used but as new in box
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Glebe
State: NSW
Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, cash on pickup
Reason for selling: Upgrading to floorstanding speakers for a larger space

As new in box with all original documentation is the Award winning Klipsch Reference Premier RP-600M standmount bookshelf speakers.

Purchased 25/11/2020. Reason for selling is upgrading to floorstanding speakers for a larger space.

Pickup from Glebe NSW 2037.

Description

Klipsch rp-600mredesigned from the ground up, the all-new Reference Premiere Series leverages over 70 years of Klipsch signature acoustic expertise With cutting-edge technology to deliver the ultimate home theater solution.Leveraging a 1" Titanium tweeter matted to our proprietary Hybrid Tractrix horn - the rp-600m bookshelf speaker delivers incredible acoustics to fill your home with loud, crystal-clear sound and robust bass that no ordinary bookshelf speaker can.Hybrid Tractrix hornhorn loading maximizes efficiently and increases detail while focusing high frequencies towards the listening area. Proprietary Tractrix geometry provides the most efficient transfer of high frequency waves into the listening area. The phase plug and compressed molded silicon face ensure smooth frequency response. When combined, the cleanest, most natural sound possible is created.Linear travel suspension titanium diaphragm tweeter the exclusive linear travel suspension minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance. Lts tweeters are a hallmark of previous Reference lines, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.Vented tweeter design the new vented tweeter Housing reduces standing waves that create unwanted harmonics, resulting in enhanced detail and clarity in high frequency reproduction.Spun copper cerametallic woofers a signature feature on the Reference Premiere Series, cerametallic woofers are exceptionally rigid and lightweight for minimal distortion and maximum efficiency. When paired with the Tractrix horn-loaded lts tweeter, it provides the highest speaker efficiency in its class.
Features & details
1” titanium lts vented tweeter with hybrid tractrix Horn
6.5" Spun copper cerametallic woofers
Bass-reflex via rear-firing tractrix port
Dual binding posts for bi-wire/bi-amp
Strong, flexible removable magnetic grille

7626F134-67E0-4B18-8008-298F0767FD64.jpeg

E528B24E-AD39-4480-8476-941057C9A3F6.jpeg

8AFD8DEC-DE12-48A6-AFDB-F177A0D24EC0.jpeg

E3987BA7-6013-4AA4-BCAA-14BB063981E3.jpeg

BDEAD596-3158-425E-8089-838F593F00AF.jpeg

I'll take this thanks! can pickup from glebe and have just sent you a PM to arrange. 

Cheers

Edited by Wansmith
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, rgc said:

i'd like to offer $550 for your speakers.

Hey Ross, scroll up and read the replies and then go and have a squiz at the rules for commenting in a For Sale thread.  If you need to lowball then do it in private via a PM. 

• Like 1
Just now, rgc said:

sorry, i am new here.

We all were at some stage Ross, no biggy.

always PM a seller if you want to negotiate, no need to do it in public. ??

Personal Message. Hover your mouse over someone's name  and you get a choice of actions.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rolland
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bellevue State: WA Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pick up. Reason for selling: Don't have a use for them. Further information:

Photos:
      These speakers are in brand new condition, only opened and taken out for pictures, will suit any music or home theatre set up.
        Details about the Klipsch R-41M can be found in the link below:
        https://www.klipsch.com.au/products/r-41m-bookshelf-speaker-blk-gnm?_ga=2.11379056.554094311.1622014613-1158050196.1622014613?_ga=2.11379056.554094311.1622014613-1158050196.1622014613

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By olegau
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Downgrade Further information:

Paid $12500, one owner, like new, no scratches, all papers    
      One speaker terminal screw is not very tight but I use banana plugs.
      Klipsch  Palladiums P-F37's are a small brother of the famous P-F39F's.
      The speakers are high sensitivity so that a 10 - 15W amplifier  will work fine.   

https://www.areadvd.de/hardware/2008/klipsch_palladium.shtm

Klipsch Palladium P-37F Floorstanding Speakers (Natural)
      As the ``smallest`` floorstanding loudspeaker in our high-end luxury Palladium Series, the P-37F features the flagship P-39F`s technology and gallery-like appearance in a slightly more compact but equally stunning package.
      The P-37F’s carbon-infused, thermoset composite dual-horn configuration is unique to the Palladium family. It consists of a proprietary tweeter design, combining a chambered phase plug and Tractrix® Horn for extended high-frequency response; a second 90º by 60º acoustically damped Tractrix Horn is coupled to the midrange driver, resulting in precise performances.
      Features:
      ·                           Modern design, incomparable craftsmanship and proprietary technologies
      ·                           Exotic zebra-grain Linia wood veneer cabinet
      ·                           0.75-inch horn-loaded tweeter, 4.5-inch midrange and triple 7-inch woofers
      ·                           Bass-reflex design via triple rear-firing ports
      Specifications:
      ·                           Frequency Response:43Hz-24kHz +/-3dB
      ·                           Low Frequency Extension:31Hz
      ·                           High Frequency Extension:30kHz
      ·                           Power Handling: 275W continuous / 1100W peak
      ·                           Recommended Amplifier Power: 50 - 600W
      ·                           Sensitvity: 96dB @ 2.83V / 1m
      ·                           Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
      ·                           Mid-Frequency Crossover: 550HZ
      ·                           High Frequency Crossover: 3400Hz
      ·                           Maximum Acoustic Output: 120dB (2 speakers in-room)
      ·                           High Frequency Driver:0.75`` (1.9cm) (titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to 90° x 60° Tractrix® Horn)
      ·                           Mid-Frequency Driver:4.5`` (11.4cm) (aluminum diaphragm compression driver mated to 90° x 60° Tractrix® Horn)
      ·                           Low Frequency Drivers: Three 7`` (17.8cm) (high-output, aluminum / Rohacell® /woven synthetic fiber hybrid cone woofers)
      ·                           Enclosure Material:Constrained layer MDF(medium density fiberboard)
      ·                           Dimensions (H x W x D): 118.1 x 50.2 x 49.5 cm EA
      ·                           Weight: 44.5kg EA

·                           Enclousure Type:Bass-reflex via triple rear-firing ports
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By riveraa
      Hi All,

Admitted audiophile amateur here.

I've been looking to grab a pair of bookshelf speakers to pair with my tv but the priority is to have them sound great listening to music. Whilst I'm still on the journey of deciding what sounds great to my ear (thinking B&W 706 or Focal Aria 906 so far) I'm not sure they will be the right fit for the space. My main concern is losing bass and mid notes given the length of the room.

The room is a rectangle shape with dimensions at 9mx5mx2.5m. The room is a shared kitchen/living room space with the kitchen on the left half of the rectangle and the lounge room where the speaker would go on the right half. I've attached an image to try and make this more clear. Essentially the speakers would be facing width ways on the right hand side of the room. I don't mind if the audio doesn't sound great over in the kitchen as that's not really where I would be listening. My main focus is to having sounding great at the couch.

I'm not stuck on having to have bookshelf's and would consider loudspeaker towers as well if that did the job too.

Cheers,

Dan

• By aparashk
      Item: KEF R300 or R3 Bookshelf speakers
      Price Range: $1000-1700
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:

Looking to complete my stereo setup with good quality bookshelves. I have auditioned R300 3 years ago but could not justify the price new. Based on everything I have read, R3 are just as good.

• By Mikey B
      Item Condition: Brand new - unused Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Alexandria State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Not required Further information:

Focal Chora 806 Bookshelf Speakers  (Black)   Brand new. Absolutely unused. Still sealed in factory packaging.    I've never used the speakers personally but they seem to get excellent reviews from reputable sources: https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/focal-chora-806-loudspeaker https://reviewary.com/focal-chora-806-review/   Recommended retail is $1,350 so this is an opportunity to get a brand new pair at a healthy discount.   Pick-up only. Alexandria.  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.