Item Condition: Mint, 3.5 weeks old
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Marrickville, Sydney
State: NSW
Payment Method: Cash in person, Paypal/transfer for shipping
Reason for selling: Superfluous to my needs

Further information:  I bought this from another user on SNA this week but got ahead of myself and have too many DACs at the moment.  The item is practically brand new in absolute mint condition, not a mark on the body.  Would love to keep it but don't see myself using it to its full potential

Pickup available in Marrickville, can possibly deliver if you're closeby, or can post at buyer's cost.

Comes with box and all original cables.

Photos:

20210222_143228.jpg

20210222_143202.jpg

20210222_143156.jpg

20210222_143244.jpg

20210222_143251.jpg

20210222_143310.jpg

Edited by lee1000
pictures

Just to point out the seller is using my photos without permission, and is also flipping it for more than he paid. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, rossb said:

Just to point out the seller is using my photos without permission, and is also flipping it for more than he paid. 

Out of respect to the flipping rules I put the ad up with the same price you had on your listing.

I really had no intention of selling it but I really did get ahead of myself delving straight into buying such a high end one prematurely that my current system won't even appreciate.  I'm meant to be building a new PC at the moment, and am still looking for a preamp which would benefit my setup a lot more right now than this DAC so for the time being I'm sticking to my older one.

I admit it was really lazy of me to reuse the photos but I've had the DAC for not even a week.  I will edit it with some photos of my own.